Insomn's 60 Man P-World

LAFiN

Tree Surgeon

Ram

Head Gardener
I'm occasionally a tick late because I send from my phone.
Nice attempt though.

InSoMnIaC20

Head Gardener
OK here is the break down Of the alliances, FIND YOUR NAME AND SIGN UP ASAP!!!!!

(The names are in no particualr order from that that they were picked in)

RAGEQUIT:

IoF
Yochoko
Silence
daniel
John
Johnnie
Atsan
Frijj
Penguin
Ahead

Iamsmart
PinPower
Carinthir
Prot
WebVictim
DeathS
Macmikey
AeroSoul
Coyote
Who_AM_I

tiberium resouces:

Duke
CID
Lafin
Kiwibacon
DaX
Asmo
Deathsdecay
Hiuey
TimstariusMaximus

T.A.P:

DA
RAM
Changer
Terrakan
grissom
Swat
Smed
Benneh
Boeta
Alevo

Tantra:

Angela
Tiff
Howl
CFalcon
Godsend
Outshined
Dill
KingDroid
Chesswolf
Panthion

Twigleys Alliance:

Twigley
Insomn
BlueHen
CB1202
Hero
Alien
Cody
LuckySports
Willymchillybilly
Pictionary

Martin

Garden Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator
Ok, seeing as I wasn't picked. I'll be a sub for someone if someone drops out?

Dark_Angel

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator
Is the starting cash wise?

If we want any place for some real play' here we're going to need to drop that right down. I know for a fact we're going to get a handful of soft gits buying 250m flak and raping everyone. By the time they've doubled+ their land their ally mates will have troops to stop inc :/

Needs thinking about a bit more imo. Or this will just get silly, fast.

Iamsmart

Landscape Designer
If Martina gets put into the pworld it will be in my alliance! If IoF can do it I can too since he was supposed to be my offica! :p

Dimitar

Landscape Designer
Members:

CFalcon
Grissom209
Silence
PinPower
Asmo
Ram
MacMikey
Carinthir
BlueHen55
John
Martin
Johnny
WalkingDeath
Tiff
Insomn
CB1202
Dill
Bruce
Hero
LaFiN
Drinker
Changer
Lanky
Frijj
WebVictim
DaX
Terrakan
Elle
coyote
cid
Howl
Steve_God
Peanut
Atsan
TimtheTyrant
Kingdroid

(42/60)

stop failing insomn

Martin

Garden Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator
It's my fault, apparently the password was on here and I didn't read it. So someone just hit me up if people don't turn up :)

Dimitar

Landscape Designer
-(19:08:29)- <Dimitrandoooooo> I'll tell insomn to kick everyone who's in the pw, but hasn't posted in forums thread
-(19:08:44)- <Dimitrandoooooo> that's only fair
-(19:08:45)- <Dimitrandoooooo> imo

PS: by posted I mean applied in any way, doesn't matter if someone posted for them or they did it themselves

Walking_Death

Harvester
-(19:08:29)- <Dimitrandoooooo> I'll tell insomn to kick everyone who's in the pw, but hasn't posted in forums thread
-(19:08:44)- <Dimitrandoooooo> that's only fair
-(19:08:45)- <Dimitrandoooooo> imo

PS: by posted I mean applied in any way, doesn't matter if someone posted for them or they did it themselves

agree

Mitch1

Digger
i agree with that seen as i am sure i posted i will join, might be after the 60 spaces have been full or not

pinpower

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Is the starting cash wise?

If we want any place for some real play' here we're going to need to drop that right down. I know for a fact we're going to get a handful of soft gits buying 250m flak and raping everyone. By the time they've doubled+ their land their ally mates will have troops to stop inc :/

Needs thinking about a bit more imo. Or this will just get silly, fast.

Definitely agreed. With a 3 week round with starting land of 5k. WAYYYY lower. Will be alot more fun if the starting cash is very low. Like 1b or something. Or have lower land and a bit more cash. But not both.

atsanjose

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
true, the current setting means that if you get zeroed, the game is over for you and thats not really desirable in a 3 week pw.

and on the matter of you are on the list but not entered the game: this pw was joinable for a good 24hrs i think, so if youre not going to log in for a whole day, what chances do you think you get in the pw anyways?

alas insomns call

peanut

Weeder
and on the matter of you are on the list but not entered the game: this pw was joinable for a good 24hrs i think, so if youre not going to log in for a whole day, what chances do you think you get in the pw anyways?

I have been active over the last few days, logging on regularly. However, I was unaware that I had to keep rechecking this forum thread regularly for a PW that was days away. I assumed that as people were asked to sign up then the pass would be sent to registered members rather than posted publicly. That was my mistake, and probably my own fault for assuming.

Im not criticising Insom here, he has done nothing wrong, just hasnt worked out the way I was expecting