injuries in my favour

willymchilybily

Landscape Designer
this is so cool check this out
ive only been attacked with lethals once.
and that was today

on my unit stats page ive had 1,050,498 spikes killed. and am getting in total [889,259] back

that works out at 84.6 %

i was gutted to see his loudspeakers strip my ninjas away and rebels rape my spikes. till i saw how much i was getting back

i checked the unit stats page inbetween attacking for 2 and attacking for one.

i roughly lost 490k spikes. as far as i could work out.

and im getting [416,352] back (from that tick alone) thats nearly 85% from the mid tick. now either im miss calculating
or thats pretty damn impressive. i bought up. but at the time of the attacking for 3 tick he was double my score. and i mean exactly double 200% my score (gov value). so the code i guess counted it through the whole fight as his attack being dishonourable. hence if im getting that many men back he must be getting hardly any . lol

so those looking for an example of how dishonourable you have to be to cause the person to get high return. i think the main thing was repeat atatcking almost asap after the first failed attack. and the first attack being a 2 man wave, and a failure. so on the old system very dihonourable. so i imagine he only got about 30% of what i killed back. if that. quite a difference.

glad im bunkers this round. im going to be invincible.

looks like now the best way to bash some one p-solo is to do it honourably. as either you trigger rape. or your so dishonourable they get the same units back. what really was the icing on the cake for me is he still didnt land

i was laughing so hard just now i almost wet myself

edit: guess its 5%pure solo 50% any way. and the full 30% pretty much because he was double my score and sent once b4. not to mention when he sent b4 was doing it as part of a 2 man wave.

guess 85% return is going to be a bit unfair and probably nerfed in a later round. but at the same time it stops people keep raping you if they get losses and little return and you get a high return

Azzer

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Re: injuries in my favour

Was there a question in all of this, or should I move it to Bush Discussion!? :D

As for the 85% - that's the max rate possible and can certainly be achieved as a pure solo when you are being "bullied" - though as per the gripes forum there might be some issues with injury return rates elsewhere that I'm looking in to (but yes 85% is certainly achievable by a victim being bashed).

willymchilybily

Landscape Designer

hey azzer. no i put it here. because i thought it helped people see how little it takes to be dishonorable enough to give the full 85%

i thought of it more as being helpful. than needing help. move it wherever you feel appropriate. :D

Cupido

Weeder

I got attacked today by a puppetguy. I wasent online so i couldnt check. My question is are a percentage of my bribed staff also injured? Or is it only when they get killed?

willymchilybily

Landscape Designer

azzer has answered this in another thread previous to this. i cba to quote exactly...but basically a bribe is transfering one man from one army to another. he doesnt technically die
so there is no chance of him coming back injured.

(nb. ignor the cloners description) also the system cant just create men. so the man must be used up in the transfer process. if this didnt happen then an inactive easy target could get unit farmed.

so absolutely no return on a bribed unit

Enrico

Tree Surgeon

willymchilybily said:
so absolutely no return on a bribed unit

Which is what makes bribers so deliciously evil! :twisted: