How is it this bad?

IceOfFire

Garden Designer
Hi guys, hopefully some of you remember me?

So i thought i would come back and play, so i have been applying to alliances in the pre-round build up and a couple of random IDs have messaged me. So far I have been called a multi twice and had to prove who i actually am but going public :S

This game has changed then in the last few years haha. Are multies really that common now days?

IoF

'Tiger'

Landscape Designer
Apparently there were loads last round. There will always be multis unfortunately.

Dark_Angel

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator
There's talk the rank 1 alliance might be a single thai guy multi-ing and that he is only 11.

IceOfFire

Garden Designer
It's funny i was talking to the rank 2 alliance, to verify i wasn't a multi, he wanted my mobile number and facebook account...Serious WTF!

Told him to jog on ha

'Tiger'

Landscape Designer
DA, I heard that too. Must be the kid in the picture.

IoF, I think rank 2 must want to stalk you personally.

IceOfFire

Garden Designer

'Tiger'

Landscape Designer
Probably is cheating anyway. Anyone wanting to play under him is just as delusional.

IceOfFire

Garden Designer
Not many FTW alliances any more, just so happens to be the round i have time to play properly again too haha

nopjes

Head Gardener

So i thought i would come back and play, so i have been applying to alliances in the pre-round build up and a couple of random IDs have messaged me. So far I have been called a multi twice and had to prove who i actually am but going public :S

This game has changed then in the last few years haha. Are multies really that common now days?

IoF

You do realize impersonating an old player coming back is the most used tactic for spies?

IceOfFire

Garden Designer

IoF

You do realize impersonating an old player coming back is the most used tactic for spies?

I made my nick public - Which was linked to ALL my past IDs and I posted on forums with the original post from here at proof. Neither were adequate.