• Those wishing to contribute to the game by making suggestions (both small and large) should read the following before doing so.

Bushtarion largely runs completely automatically, and has been designed intentionally to be as self-maintaining as possible, with mechanics and balance considered at a completed point.

Please do not spend large amounts of time coming up with complex suggestions in the hope that they will be read and possibly implemented in the future, unless you just enjoy the discussion, theory-craft, and such.

The most likely changes will be rules-changes, specific number-tweaks to units, techs, and similar sorts of changes, and only if a large community consensus is reached as "proof" that a change would, overall, be an improvement, and are more likely to be done in batches, occassionally, not as a regular thing.

Honour/Fame & Bounty Suggestion

Davs

Garden Designer
Yeh I think you're reading the op correctly - I was wondering where Alci got that from, although Zaheen's grammar on that point is a tad dodgy :p

edd

Tree Surgeon
You already get 50% of your target's bounty on any defending units (i.e. 30% if your target has a 60% bounty, but the limiting factors still apply). I apologise if you already knew this and i know it's different from what you were saying Alci.

Despite what some of you are saying there are players every round collecting off the r1 players in a big way, you only need to look at any round since h/f came back in in round 35 to see it.

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
Hell, just look at the portal rankings for Jukebox round and see I didn't finish rank 1: There's an example - But it required an inside man and me to be totally unbothered to be contactable that caused that, too.

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
Despite what some of you are saying there are players every round collecting off the r1 players in a big way, you only need to look at any round since h/f came back in in round 35 to see it.

Relevant.

edd

Tree Surgeon
What I meant when I said "thanks for sharing Dax" is that you obviously wrote the point in a way that made you the centre of your post rather than the players who killed you who are what is actually relevant.

(I deleted that post so as not to make you reply further but you were too quick!)

Last edited:

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
You already get 50% of your target's bounty on any defending units (i.e. 30% if your target has a 60% bounty, but the limiting factors still apply). I apologise if you already knew this and i know it's different from what you were saying Alci.

:shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock:

/did not know that.

edd

Tree Surgeon
Learn something new everyday :) I learned that microwaves can interfere with wireless signals.