[Recruiting] History

Zaheen

BANNED
I assume because they wanted to get rid of some members + the leader?

The funny thing is, i told CK he could have leadership if he wanted and as he only left out like 4 members, he should have just taken it and kicked us! haha would of kept all his land and the others that lost some.

/me shrugs

But then it wouldn't be his alliance, it would be yours (as you made it).

I would have done what CK did, I don't think he gives a rats ass about his troops or land, unlike some people around here =]

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
I assume because they wanted to get rid of some members + the leader?

The funny thing is, i told CK he could have leadership if he wanted and as he only left out like 4 members, he should have just taken it and kicked us! haha would of kept all his land and the others that lost some.

/me shrugs

But then it wouldn't be his alliance, it would be yours (as you made it).

I would have done what CK did, I don't think he gives a rats ass about his troops or land, unlike some people around here =]

From what I've heard from History members, it was apparently quite the opposite.

Melnibone

Head Gardener
pffft i know both of you well and played beside you both numerous times and tbh Zah aint a scorequeen wheres the love and mutual respect lads?????

Yeadon

Harvester
I have played with CK a few times and i do believe that one round he may have scorequeened a tad but thats it. Like Melni says.....mutual respect...! ;)