Hilarious chat roulette improv

Cheese

Tree Surgeon
Maybe not brilliant but was impressive and defo worth sharing :)

Azzer

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Wtf with the guy on the last one of that clip Twigley. The world is full of mental peoples :S

Azzer

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I'd never heard of Chat Roulette until I saw DA post that Piano Improv (which is absolute genius) on IRC earlier... having now seen a few videos of it, I can honestly say it's one of the weirdest things I can imagine doing online. How many of you have ever used it? And did you use it for anything other than sheer lulz to find mad people online (like the last guy in Twig's vid)? I find it funny that almost all the videos involving Chat Roulette seem to mention having to blur out penises fairly regularly too.

pinpower

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Like i said in IRC...i spentn a couple of hours on there one night randomly cos my housemates showed me it and i saw more penises in that time than i have ever seen before and hopefully will ever see again.

Its mental...

Ranzou

Harvester
Lots and lots of paedophiles too. I was surprised by how many there were.

There are vigilantes who use animated gifs of kids at their computers to get them to give out their personal details.

Alvestein

Garden Designer
went onit round a mates house at night cos we were bored. basically a bunch of penis', the occasional hot girl who will listen to you sing your heart out and racist *******s who make fun of my eyes :(

Ram

Head Gardener
went onit round a mates house at night cos we were bored. basically a bunch of penis', the occasional hot girl who will listen to you sing your heart out and racist *******s who make fun of my eyes :(

Oh shi- that was you?

Ezekiel

Harvester
Ehhh. I didn't think he'd be able to make one as funny. That was a bit boring.