[Recruiting] Hello Again

Garrett2

Landscape Designer
a wild toby appears and alci has battle reports? zomg. yochoko and souls and dachi. wtf. i better log off. i can't risk making an ID.

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
a wild toby appears and alci has battle reports? zomg. yochoko and souls and dachi. wtf. i better log off. i can't risk making an ID.

to be fair I think I've attacked 8 times (land runs at the start then remembered it's easier to buy land when you don't care). But some window licker keeps trying to flak a POM with a pathetic amount of flak. He's really sad. Tried twice more recently and despite me now having almost 43 mill blockers he'll probably try to flak me (at +2 no less) with about a 1:1 ratio of INNs. Oh and he told me to take Hypnos and apply them to a black man's genitals.

So moral of the story, he's an incompetent racist you hasn't got the basic skills of a calculator.

Yochoko

Head Gardener

tbh, i regret having made an ID. :X the only thing that keeps me going is being the rank 1 h/f. but likeeeeeeeeeeeeee i already had that one a few rounds back, so, dunno if i can care for 19 more days to keep it!

seriously, you are right not to want to make an ID! it's never 'better' anymore, but it's just 'worse' not every round but every single day! :p

Yochoko

Head Gardener
do you feel it like a torture like i do? :p

we must be masochists!

Yochoko

Head Gardener
well, the iron maiden made me bleed to death! a masochist had her limit! :p

unless i get the blood transfusion, i'll remain dead and won't be back to this game! i need my type of blood, not the gumby blood! ;D