hate people that leave an alliance without saying anything then attack said ally

mrmongo

Harvester
****ing pisses me offf grrrrrrrrrr the guy playing EDSB did earlier this round then hailstone did... especially when your ******** on DiscWorld... earlier in ther round there were definite spies, maybe because DW is so trusting and non caring about such matters that it lets anyone in but stilll if you do this **** you are a small dick piece of ****... my personal opinion but honour amongst frineds is imperitive especially in a dying game... tho its a given if your my enemy on a battlefield then i will stick my bayonett in your chest and repeatedly stab the life out of you then blow your face off so that your people will need to blood test you to bury you but that is onlyu because you are lowlife scum undeserving of a human burial... raaaaaawwr maybe shoulnt drink on a school night... oh wait im 28 **** school did that **** already

Garrett2

Landscape Designer
most of the players left, it seems, don't know how to land or get a rank of whatever choosing without cheating. it's because they really don't understand or know how to play the game. having to spy on an ally like discworld really shows how nooby people are.

sorry that this happened to you. :(

tobapopalos

Hydroponics Developer
I agree with the sentiment, if not the fairly horrifying presentation :p

Spies in general are a massive fail, but spying on blatantly non-competitive, relaxed and, more importantly, trusting and generous alliances like DW is just sickening.

mrmongo

Harvester
Wow I agree with the horrifying presentatIon...more stars than the American flag! Almost as horrifying as how my head feels this morning!

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
I agree with the sentiment, if not the fairly horrifying presentation :p

Spies in general are a massive fail, but spying on blatantly non-competitive, relaxed and, more importantly, trusting and generous alliances like DW is just sickening.

I support all of this ^^

DW hardly needs to be spied upon :/

Dimitar

Landscape Designer
I'd spy on DW just so I can find peng's id and bash her into oblivion with my telekinetic powers! (cause I'm a physicist)

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
Life is apparently just beyond Mongo's reach.

Calm down, some people around here still care about semi-success.

But don't tell everyone else.

To the original post, i am sorry i left the alliance thinking i was going to a better one the only reason i sent was i got a mail send to [ID] and i just sent but i had offers to keep going back but i didn't want to due to being unfair.. and if i remember rightly you guys killed me as i didn't recall. Yes we definitely did have a spy and i am still trying to find out who but do not rub my name in the dirt because i could of easily get hitting you lot but i didn't and i felt bad to send that original send!

Last edited:

tobapopalos

Hydroponics Developer
Yes we defiantly did have a spy and i am still trying to find out who but do not rub my name in the dirt because i could of easily get hitting you lot but i didn't and i felt bad to send that original send!

Your name is a synonym for "multi" so I wouldn't worry too much about it getting dirty.

Dimitar

Landscape Designer
also "could of" is not a decent substitute for "could have"

Yes we defiantly did have a spy and i am still trying to find out who but do not rub my name in the dirt because i could of easily get hitting you lot but i didn't and i felt bad to send that original send!

Your name is a synonym for "multi" so I wouldn't worry too much about it getting dirty.

I admit i used to multi but not since my fresh start i don't deny what i used to do but i also am doing a fresh start but i won't change my name due to what i used to get up so slate me if you wish but it doesn't bother me anymore :)

tobapopalos

Hydroponics Developer
I'm not slating you. I'm just saying that being sensitive over your good reputation when your reputation is for being a multi doesn't make much sense :p