Get your drink on! | R31

Garrett

Landscape Designer
Alcoholics Anonymous! You have hidden behind anonimity for far too long. Your 'fair-weather friend' approach to resistance and attacking this round has protected you to a point, but you must now feel PAIN!

It's on! We shall invade your lands and force you to watch as we drink mass amounts of alcohol and pee all over your acres.

P.S. plus I don't like my plans leaked and you did it with only partial info.

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
War! Rawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

/me looses garrett's hounds

to paraphrase the infamous, and epic, conan the barbarian....

I hope to see aili crush their enemies, see them driven before them, and to hear the lamentation of their women!

timthetyrant

Head Gardener
why resist us, we are just a bunch of active noobs, we are no threat to any1 and couldnt orgainse a piss up in a brewery, wtf plans leaked?

or is that the resistance has become weak and has to fight much smaller alliances? cause you fail against the top 3

Podunk

Head Gardener
You're just mad because we're war hungry and we're knockin' on your door.
You're above us. You're not doing anything.

We're bloodthirsty, relentless, sons of *****es and we're coming for your land.

Last edited:

timthetyrant

Head Gardener
i'm mad becasue i got rung up at 8am! >:-( you should cease hostilities, you wouldnt want to be near me when i get mad!

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
or is that the resistance has become weak and has to fight much smaller alliances?

Umm, Aili and AA are the same score ish, in fact AA has a slight lead in score while Aili has a (relatively) massive acreage lead.

Reasons for warring don't need to be solely to kill rank 1; it can be for any number of things, including simple irritation with an ally, a wish for their acres, a desire to kill **** or just sheer bloodthirstiness. Or perhaps even a combination of all of the above.

Now fight damnit! I can sympathize with being awoken early; but then you just channel your rage into wtfpwning on defence! GOGOGOGOGO Gadget prankers!

timthetyrant

Head Gardener
Umm, Aili and AA are the same score ish, in fact AA has a slight lead in score while Aili has a massive acreage lead.

exactly, so why do you bring another alliance into this, this isnt a fair fight, you have the upper hand already, it wont be a war, it'll be like giving a lethal injection to a dog, we'll go down quietly and without much of a fight

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
Umm, Aili and AA are the same score ish, in fact AA has a slight lead in score while Aili has a massive acreage lead.

exactly, so why do you bring another alliance into this, this isnt a fair fight, you have the upper hand already, it wont be a war, it'll be like giving a lethal injection to a dog, we'll go down quietly and without much of a fight

I didn't know Enmity sent as well on that first wave :) But let's be honest here, Enmity are teeny, tiny, useless and incompetent! ;) so it shouldn't be too hard! :D

And also: Given that you have the same score, approx, and that Aili has 12k more acres (approx); that means by default AA have more seeds/troops so unless you've been massing flak it shouldn't be a slaughter, you should in fact out LET/NLD them. Stop complaining, start fighting!

Last edited:

Polo

Garden Designer
Super Moderator
i'm mad becasue i got rung up at 8am! >:-( you should cease hostilities, you wouldnt want to be near me when i get mad!

Then don't give out your phone number... You don't need to be contactable to play this game.

bluehen55

Harvester
You may have caught us off guard with your first attack, but by no means will we cower from this, if its a 1 vs 1 fight you want then thats what you've got, i just hope you haven't underestimated us too much, for your sake ;) Prepare for war!

timthetyrant

Head Gardener
You may have caught us off guard with your first attack, but by no means will we cower from this, if its a 1 vs 1 fight you want then thats what you've got, i just hope you haven't underestimated us too much, for your sake ;) Prepare for war!

it is obvious this isnt a 1 v 1 fight

Garrett

Landscape Designer
i think some other allies are joining in on the fun. sorry for that.

the first wave did have some partners.