• Those wishing to contribute to the game by making suggestions (both small and large) should read the following before doing so.

Bushtarion largely runs completely automatically, and has been designed intentionally to be as self-maintaining as possible, with mechanics and balance considered at a completed point.

Please do not spend large amounts of time coming up with complex suggestions in the hope that they will be read and possibly implemented in the future, unless you just enjoy the discussion, theory-craft, and such.

The most likely changes will be rules-changes, specific number-tweaks to units, techs, and similar sorts of changes, and only if a large community consensus is reached as "proof" that a change would, overall, be an improvement, and are more likely to be done in batches, occassionally, not as a regular thing.

Fix Gpols

harriergirl

Landscape Designer
Okay .. so I made a typo on my 5th post for the day. I can't go back and edit my post ?

STOOPID

with an extra oopid.

I realize this is probably to prevent ongoing flame wars in gpols but jeesh .. ffs and all that crap.

my suggestion is to fix it , kthnxbai

Azzer

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Re: Fix Gpols

Editing works fine under normal circumstances. As your alliance has hit the 5 post limit of the day, you can't edit a post. I suppose this should really be fixed to allow edits, but I wouldn't really want people getting around the 5 post limit by having conversations via editing their posts over & over... :p

Cyrus

Official Helper
Community Operator

tbh the posts need to be upped, how can you have a real discussion over 10 posts in total? :p

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist

Cyrus said:
tbh the posts need to be upped, how can you have a real discussion over 10 posts in total? :p

If you're going to do that, may as well just scrap G-Pols in general ;P

DarkSider

Tree Surgeon

Why is there a limit anyway ?
Imo scrap the limit and instruct helpers what kind of posts should be deleted/hidden, when an alliance should be temp banned from posting again.

harriergirl

Landscape Designer

Azzer said:
Editing works fine under normal circumstances. As your alliance has hit the 5 post limit of the day, you can't edit a post. I suppose this should really be fixed to allow edits, but I wouldn't really want people getting around the 5 post limit by having conversations via editing their posts over & over... :p

Yeah I know, sorry for the snippiness in my original post. I was thinking of this. Maybe an edit timer or limit. You can only edit a post a minimum of 2 times. That is if you are really stuck on the limit.

CountZepplin

Pruner

harriergirl said:
STOOPID

with an extra oopid.
teehee <3

DarkSider said:
Why is there a limit anyway ?
Imo scrap the limit and instruct helpers what kind of posts should be deleted/hidden, when an alliance should be temp banned from posting again.
I think there should be more serious consequences than just a ban from gpols, since that doesn't seem to stop the spam.

Azzer

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator

Mattheus said:
Better yet: remove global pols

Considering some people are requesting extra functionality from the system, I'd say it's a clear sign that it is not an "unused/unwanted" system by the players. Those that don't care for it can ignore it. Those that do can continue using it as they are, and making feature requests/bug reports for it. Let's stick to sensibility and constructiveness *thumbs up*