Finally Hanging Up My Boots

Lukey

Harvester
After a mixed round i have decided to stop playing the idea of spies to take allies down has just ruined the in the game sour milk blah blah w/e you wanna say i dont care.

Just like to thank my ally this round for staying strong just couldnt do it any longer after so long.

Thanks to all fun rounds and mates i have made. I may be back soon as of now im gone. Job, GF and west ham on weekends eats up all my time now.

Farwell all xxxxx

You know who you are! Love you!

:snipersmile: :cry: <------ Recon

Ogluk

Official Helper
Community Operator
Re: Finally Hanging Up My Boots

:( noooooooooo
Lukey dont go :(

who will stalk me through all my random channels i idle in now :(
was fun working alongside u in the resistance against SD and then taking u down aswell :p

u guys deserved the win and if it hadnt been for the dirty spy known as Recon you probably would have won!!!

enjoy rl!!!!!!!! <3!!!!

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist

Ogluk said:
u guys deserved the win and if it hadnt been for the dirty spy known as Recon you probably would have won!!!

Lol....

Lukey said:
After a mixed round i have decided to stop playing the idea of spies to take allies down has just ruined the in the game sour milk blah blah w/e you wanna say i dont care.

Another lol....

Spies have been around as long as the game. If you were on the other side i bet you wouldn't be saying the same thing.

Anywho, see ya later, sad to see another member go but maybe we'll get someone more fresh and interested to replace you. turnover isn't always a bad thing.

Nitrous

Head Gardener

See ya bro. Had some good times with you over these past few rounds.

But yet another legend goes down the drain. :cry:

That should boost your ego enough :p

Tc
Love u!
xxx

IceOfFire

Garden Designer

At least these people wont have to see you in RL! :p

Well i know for a fact you'll be back, as your abit like Cheese, quit and then play the next round :p hehe

Have fun what ever u do son.

xxxx

Hobbezak

Garden Designer

NOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :(

Kali

Weeder

Yeah. I have been trying to quit for 3 rounds now. I succeeded for 2 rounds... then just had a 'little peek' :bhead:, by creating an account, and I am playing for 2 rounds again....:whipped:

So....

:2gunfire: [in a Schwarzenegger tone of voice]: You'll be back :evil: :snipersmile: :eek:nfire:

:stupid:

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer

Lukey ;( Interlude FTW!

Ogluk said:

Pfft Rama didnt mind using him when we took them down so dont get all high horse as you wouldnt be up there now if it wasnt for Recon ;)

Lukey

Harvester

Interlude was easily my fav round ever! 3 allies swapping places all round right till the end great fun!

Garrett

Landscape Designer

good luck lukey

Twigley said:
Pfft Rama didnt mind using him when we took them down so dont get all high horse as you wouldnt be up there now if it wasnt for Recon ;)

not to mention the bevy of solos they have no spine to kill and would rather safelist as they cannot handle 1 vs 1.

Franny

Head Gardener

Interlude was a ******* imo.