• Those wishing to contribute to the game by making suggestions (both small and large) should read the following before doing so.

Bushtarion largely runs completely automatically, and has been designed intentionally to be as self-maintaining as possible, with mechanics and balance considered at a completed point.

Please do not spend large amounts of time coming up with complex suggestions in the hope that they will be read and possibly implemented in the future, unless you just enjoy the discussion, theory-craft, and such.

The most likely changes will be rules-changes, specific number-tweaks to units, techs, and similar sorts of changes, and only if a large community consensus is reached as "proof" that a change would, overall, be an improvement, and are more likely to be done in batches, occassionally, not as a regular thing.

extra columns on unit stats page

willymchilybily

Landscape Designer
mostly directed at polo's addon if he fancies some coding but suggested here incase azzer returns

in unit stats page you get an additional set of columns, and a reset button. The columns display what has been killed/disabled/distracted since the last time you pressed the reset.

so before a BR you could press the button and get the difference in values between now and your last reset without alot of messing around doing it yourself. and a disable and enable function on the addon or in id settings.

EDIT:
obviously any of the tick boxes to hide whichever stats you arent interested in apply to the additional columns.

Or alternatively just a "reset" button to zero the boxes. and a second button to "view all"

timtadams

Landscape Designer
ive always thought a 'battle stats' page or something that lists the type and number of units you killed/distracted would be cool. Maybe it could be a drop-down box on news item.

I only think of these things because i keep forgetting to open stats page before BR.

But i still like your suggestion willy (even though i dont have addon, its still a good idea)

Hamilton

Tree Surgeon
This is good. Maybe not even a reset, but a temporary page load to show the difference from the previous tick.

timdadams, your idea would work better on a non solo target as hax could be used for solo's, but I get your idea.

willymchilybily

Landscape Designer
as an addition to being able to reset/zero the boxes, and reinstate them at will. Id love to also be able to remove routes that arent of interest. Ie a filter similar to that on the manual's unit stats page