Experiences With World Owners

Godsend9701

Harvester
Max solo world = Bad

sorry max but it wasnt solo, the people that did play solo got owned by atleast 4 people working together

Last edited by a moderator:

marvin

Tree Surgeon
Max solo world = Bad

sorry max but it wasnt solo, the people that did play solo got owned by atleast 4 people working together

Sorry but this is not the point of this thread. This is for experiences with the actual world owner, not the people in the world. Just sayin'

Also it sounds like you got TBA'd. It's that damn Changer I tell ya!

LAFiN

Tree Surgeon
+1 Max

I've had a ton of fun, spent the past 30 hours straight playing (yea, I'm a no-lifer :p)
Wasn't really solo, per say, but we all seemed to have a good time when people were on.

Alvestein

Garden Designer
+1 Max!

great fun, the atmosphere is great in the IRC room where everyones just hitting each other and planning atks on each other (right in front of each other) and although its fairly cut throat, can't say anyones been pissed at each other save a few.

Godsend9701

Harvester
Max solo world = Bad

Sorry but this is not the point of this thread. This is for experiences with the actual world owner, not the people in the world. Just sayin'

no didnt get TBA'd but as soon as i saw what was happening, i deleted...

and what i said was for this thread, the owner said it was going to be a solo, and im sure the owner himself can see that it didnt end up being a solo PW.

Max

Garden Designer
As I've said earlier, there were two PoM players at the top dominating in land and value. The only counter to them were two biker players who were 10% of their score. So if nothing was organised against rank 1 it would have been a boring end to the round.

I took the decision to organise a resistance against rank 1 to keep things interesting and to extend the lifetime of the PW. If you think this was a bad idea, then fair enough! I can understand that :) I just wanted to maximise enjoyment and playability for the whole group.

Hobbezak

Garden Designer
Max solo world = Bad

no didnt get TBA'd but as soon as i saw what was happening, i deleted...

and what i said was for this thread, the owner said it was going to be a solo, and im sure the owner himself can see that it didnt end up being a solo PW.

Marvin is completely right (Did I just say that? :O).
This thread is to let people know whether pw owners abuse their power, there's another section to complain about how people play the game (Gripes).
Or do you mean that it's Max' fault that some people worked together, and thus deserves a negative rating as pw owner?

Dark_Angel

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator
Max solo world = Bad

Um, this thread is about rating the actual actions/performance of World Owners.

Just how is Max supposed to do anything about people helping others out?

That much is out of his control, -1 for your review :p

Gooner

Head Gardener
Max +2 AMAZING PW...although he didnt tell me when it was gonna start :<

Cheese

Tree Surgeon
Max +1 - Great world owner, enjoyed the private world alot,
shame some people couldn't be completely solo but hey if you can't beat the best 1 on 1 I don't blaim you for bringing your friends :p