• Those wishing to contribute to the game by making suggestions (both small and large) should read the following before doing so.

Bushtarion largely runs completely automatically, and has been designed intentionally to be as self-maintaining as possible, with mechanics and balance considered at a completed point.

Please do not spend large amounts of time coming up with complex suggestions in the hope that they will be read and possibly implemented in the future, unless you just enjoy the discussion, theory-craft, and such.

The most likely changes will be rules-changes, specific number-tweaks to units, techs, and similar sorts of changes, and only if a large community consensus is reached as "proof" that a change would, overall, be an improvement, and are more likely to be done in batches, occassionally, not as a regular thing.

Enemie list for pnaps

LostinNY

Weeder
with the new enemy/ bounty system, I suggest for solos that their enemy list should also include the enemy list of their pnaps. similair to how it's been proposed that alliance will have a list of bounty targets for alliance enemies. I don't think it's been implemented for alliance yet, so hard to be more specific.

CrazyMonkey

Planter
Re: Enemie list for pnaps

That would be alot of info which could easily be found by just asking the person who they got attacked by rather than recode a addon to the enemies list

LostinNY

Weeder

I mean not just the list of enemies, but also the bounties, so you can collect the bounties on the attackers who attack your pnap. I'm assuming that the list of enemies for alliance would be similar, but alas as a solo, can't say for sure

Garrett

Landscape Designer

imma gonna say no.

every suggestion in my memory (however poor it may be) that helped solos coordinate or work more like an alliance has been shot down.

if you want the same perks as an alliance, be in an alliance is usually the response.

As a solo, you will have plenty of enemies yourself. I think sharing lists would be an abusable system. I.E. for lethal sake lets say solo RPG, you are a RPG player and very weak to attacks from SA and TL players, I as your pnap and knowing this will go Vamp or PA... so now all your enemies are weak to me and I just sit back an take cash... if I was a Robo/PA player then you could come back and hurt all those ranger and striker players that attack me...

We'd have a massive pile of cash orgy and kind of unbalance the system especially considering I only used 2 people and didn't introduce the other pnap yet... but hopefully you see what I am getting at and adding the 3rd person allowed would potentially be 'zomg can you believe it' wrong.