easter eggs

rooney

Head Gardener
if you find any can you post them?

one i know of happen when you hire 69/1337 of every type of staff.

to help find others,

[14:15] <Azzer> There's some new easter eggs relating to alliance recruitment too, if you manage to enter the right thing in your recruitment request message :p

[14:13] <Azzer> Rooney - are you referring to the two easter eggs, one related to Jurassic Park, one relating to James Bond?

(i beleive this is something to so with SA/rexes respectively)

Weeble

Community Manager
Administrator
There's some easter eggs pertaining to sending bots messages as well. Send the right kind of message and you'll get an interesting response ^_^

LadyDarkAngel

Harvester
Easter_Egg_Foil_Wrap.jpg

Matt

Harvester
i like the hidden bonus, it creates abit of fun and mystery, also it stops someone creating a calculator to win every battle they go into.

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
easter eggs are one thing since they don't or shouldn't affect the course of a battle.

But if you have bonuses that can drastically alter the outcome of a battle, they shouldn't be hidden is my request. It just confuses some of the older players, and must really wtfpiss of newbies. It causes more havoc and chaos than it creates and simply isn't necessary. Buh bye hidden bonuses.

Weeble

Community Manager
Administrator
What on earth do the above two posts have to do with the topic of finding Easter Eggs within the game...?
:-/

Azzer

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
No units outside of the fantasy route have any hidden bonuses (and neither the SA nor the T-Rex are in the fantasy route :p ).

My definition of an easter egg is something fun/silly/novel that users can discover by doing odd/funny/random/related to the specific easter egg things, and the easter eggs themselves would never affect game balance or mechanics or anything!

And there certainly are easter eggs both relating to Jurassic Park, James Bond, and a couple of other "classic" film trilogies, that I consider quite "major" easter eggs hard to find ;) Not to mention many other very small/minor ones that are so rare people may have found them but not even noticed it! Lot's of easter eggs >=D

Hobbezak

Garden Designer
And there certainly are easter eggs both relating to Jurassic Park, James Bond, and a couple of other "classic" film trilogies, that I consider quite "major" easter eggs hard to find ;) Not to mention many other very small/minor ones that are so rare people may have found them but not even noticed it! Lot's of easter eggs >=D
Trilogies eh?
So perhaps a combination of Rangers and Aragorn?

AndyM

Pruner
I reckon there has to be a Back to the Future reference knocking about somewhere!

rooney

Head Gardener
not sure if it counts, but there was 2 on the old home page in the eyes of the skeleton linkin to myspace pages. wonder if there on the new homepage as well...