Diplomacy

Rowan

Harvester
Is this kind of like 'Risk'? Looks really interesting.. Do they have "rounds" or whatever? If so I'd like to give it a go when the next one starts... Looks like something I could enjoy, though I don't know how long it goes for or what activity is needed etc but looks quite cool really.

Can anyone let me know?

Dimitar

Landscape Designer
3 people working together in a game of 7 was rather lame anyway :p

Dimitar

Landscape Designer
Is this kind of like 'Risk'? Looks really interesting.. Do they have "rounds" or whatever? If so I'd like to give it a go when the next one starts... Looks like something I could enjoy, though I don't know how long it goes for or what activity is needed etc but looks quite cool really.

Can anyone let me know?

It's definately like Risk (though I haven't played the actual Risk). Game settings can vary from 5 minute turns to one week turns (standart is 24 hour turns). So you wouldn't be required to be really active. And there are plenty of games you can join at any tim, you don't have to wait for the "next one" as they're multiple games going on at all times

CFalcon

Official Helper
Deserves posting:

http://webdiplomacy.net/board.php?gameID=70229#gamePanel

25-small.map

Steve_God

Official Helper
Does anyone else use the Droidippy app on their Android mobile?

Been playing Diplomacy on that recently as having notifications come up on your phone is much easier! :)
(They've also got a basic web version to access it through too if like me you can't be bothered to type a huge thing on your mobile)