Davs

Alvestein

Garden Designer
I dont really know what section to put this in but he's a bush player so im gonna chuck it in here. feel free to move it to the correct section mods.

Does anyone know when Davs is back from holiday? we're trying to organise a bush meet sorta thing and he wanted to come but hes run off somewhere.

atsanjose

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
I dont really know what section to put this in but he's a bush player so im gonna chuck it in here. feel free to move it to the correct section mods.

Does anyone know when Davs is back from holiday? we're trying to organise a bush meet sorta thing and he wanted to come but hes run off somewhere.

he's back

Alvestein

Garden Designer
It's too late! Elle is gone! D:

The other option would be to hold it without Elle. but she was the only one who wasn't so lazy that she could organise it...bit of a dilemma really.

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
Well I have been just talking with Nightmare, and we said we wouldn't mind attempting it. Just have to find the few reliable people left to make it possible, tbh.

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
I did try about 3 years ago with Micro (admittedly he kick-started it and put forward a meeting point idea), and everybody just ended up making excuses.

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
That's because no one really wants to meet other people on the internet in real life. Self evident to me, but then again I've always been a cut above the average intellect here.

jamesNchina

Tree Surgeon
Sure wish I was Euro.. I would definitely come if only for the chance to ***** slap Dax.
And ofc the glorious opportunity to meet Nightmare, I mean what sexy whore in there right mind wouldn't :O
Oh and if Davs is coming in his hippy van with his USB disco ball, I'm catching the first available flight.

Last edited:

Alvestein

Garden Designer
What you on about Alci?! I'm going to Norway in Easter to meet a bunch of friends i play hon with!

P.S. as long as its not abnormally far from where I am, i'm up for that ****. Big time. Lets get the uno on.

avash

Harvester
That's because no one really wants to meet other people on the internet in real life. Self evident to me, but then again I've always been a cut above the average intellect here.

Bit rude? I thought you were more humble than that. Having attended many LANs due to my other more competitive titles I play I can tell you that is a load of ****in bollocks. The UK and many other countries have huge lan events where people meet and play games. It is alot of fun and the biggest one in the UK is held every 3 months and holds over 3,000 people.

Garrett2

Landscape Designer
again, shocking times that people decide to go all literal.

sarcasm font is needed, altho the 2nd half may have some truth to it...

Ogluk

Official Helper
Community Operator
Any opportunity for beers with Davs is a good opportunity! just say when and where!

Davs

Garden Designer
@James - since when have I ever had hippy vans? It's as if you don't know me at all :(

I'm going to jump on the "if someone else makes it happen I might turn up" bandwagon. Ogluk and MattM better be there though! :p

jamesNchina

Tree Surgeon
@James - since when have I ever had hippy vans? It's as if you don't know me at all :(

I'm going to jump on the "if someone else makes it happen I might turn up" bandwagon. Ogluk and MattM better be there though! :p

All those hippies had to travel somehow, Hippy busses? hippy trains?