Current News!

Steve_God

Official Helper
I had a thought for a thread where instead of the leaders of alliances posting news on what's happening war-wise, or trying to put majorly political twists on events, that anyone could post news in a random 'ongoing events thread', almost like a 'public newspaper' - but without the IDs :p

So...

- Who are the leaders of the current top allies?
- Has any warring happened since PBs are now out?
- What's the outlook on DarkSiders one man army? :p

Matthew

BANNED
DS' alliance is boring. Wouter did it last round and copying wouter just isn't cool

tobapopalos

Hydroponics Developer
Psh. I did it in like round 27 or something. Old news, nothing to see here, move along now.

P_I

Weeder
Just laying low as a solo... Finally got out of range of some fool high-ranked player who kept farming me, now it's just inactivity and the occasional bot raping while waiting for the good stuff to finish teching.

Oh, and spies will be out just around midnight thursday, possibly early hours of friday.

Bahnsen

Planter
Twigs and Chewie bailed on our alliance just before war starts...I cant seem to escape back stabbing!

Sheesh!

Godsend9701

Harvester

Sir Drumalot

Harvester
Twigs and Chewie bailed on our alliance just before war starts...I cant seem to escape back stabbing!

Sheesh!

hmm that seems alot worst than someone leaving the alliance "before" round starts, dont you think?

Most certainly..You all ended up in the same alliance though. Funny that

no way in hell did i thought that would happen

Seems my alliance doesn't see a need to wind you guys up. Thanks for the involuntary war, hope the rest of the round works out for yas. :)

Last edited:

Shadow

Harvester
MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

CW's started!!!!

BE AFRAID!!! BE VERY AFRAID!!!!