Cookies:)

RoyalSpade

Digger
So i "was" going to search to see if this has been talked about in the past and realized !!!AZZER!!!! you changed forums. so i guess ill start my first post off newbly!

SO i have lost my internet and get on on my phone ALOT {which doesnt save cookies} but i have an option to clear cookies on my phone so i dont know why it doesnt save it. and i am getting on on two of my other computers.

my biggest issue is as much of an addict that i am, i am incapable of logging on as much as i would like to because my PHONE is BS!!!

So this is a question and a suggestion

Am i out of luck?

and why is having Cookies so nessecary?*{excuse the spelling}
is there a way to exclude a cookie limit in bushtarion???

Bobbin

Head Gardener
Re: Cookies:)

The cookie limit in bushtarion is one of the major safeguard to stop multis.

Unfortunatly the cookie limit will never be removed, so you need to find a way to make your phone save cookies..

May i suggest the Opera Mini Phone Browser. This saves cookies, and is what i use to Log into bushtarion from my phone.

Other than that there is nothing you can do unfortunatly.

Charlie_B

Harvester

Bobbin said:
Unfortunatly the cookie limit will never be removed, so you need to find a way to make your phone save cookies..

One day you should check back in the old forum and see how many times you said that to suggestions which eventually were integrated into the game. 'A place to store notes ingame' is the first example that springs to mind ;)

Bobbin

Head Gardener

Charlie_B said:
Bobbin said:

One day you should check back in the old forum and see how many times you said that to suggestions which eventually were integrated into the game. 'A place to store notes ingame' is the first example that springs to mind ;)

Lol... Shush you..

As you know full well that cookies is one of those things Im right about :p

RoyalSpade

Digger

is this "opera browser" something that needs to be dwnloaded to my phone or do i access that broswer first?

i have cingular or at&t. that would be a better way im assuming becuase i cant figure out AT ALL how to ge tmy phone to store that cookie? im not even sure why it would even both having a cookie menu if it is configureable or adjustable at all.

would be greatly appreciated for the link. thanks bobbin always a god

RoyalSpade

Digger

srry to double post.

I have found the link. question though i have it now downloaded is there any steps i should take to save the cookie or will it just save it normally?

RoyalSpade

Digger

i got it all worked out i beleive. it was wierd my first couple of times using it, it wouldnt save my cookie. finally around the third time trying it starting saving :)

thanks bobbin it is a bad arse program