Cookie allowance problem

Makubex

Digger
Hey,

Im pretty new to the game and i think its fab, but my account is locked until sunday for some cookie reason?! i have no idea why, i've been using the same pc, and apparently i shouldve seen warnings (which i didnt) but it was working fine and while i was logged in it randomly locked.
It's a pain in the a$$ because i want to get good while its still the holidays!

Any help would be most appreciated.

Makubex

Digger
Re: Cookie allowance problem

and im about to be raped and i cant do anything about it! (ingame, not real life)

Darryl

Head Gardener

You should get a notice once you log in saying "There are no cookies stored on this PC, you have lost one cookie, your cookie limit is now 9", or something similar, when you log in and lose a cookie.

The most likely answer is simply that your browser is not storing cookies.

You can enable cookies (either globally, or just for specific sites) in your browser options (under the privacy tab for FF, not sure about IE). I suggest testing these before your account is unlocked, so you don't waste cookies next week unnecessarily. You can do this using the forums, by selecting "log me in automatically" when logging in, then close the browser, reopen it, and come back to the forums. If you're not still logged in, you know cookies stil laren't working.

If correcting the browser options don't work, there is a list of other common problems in the wiki.

Makubex

Digger

cookies are working fine.
i get this error on bush

Cookie Locked:
Your account has hit the weekly allowance limit for cookies. You will not be able to use your world 1 ID until your personal weekly cookie allowance is reset to 10.

Your personal weekly cookie allowance will reset to 10 on the tick following Sun 06th Jan, 2008. 13:50:10.

Nobody can see that your account is cookie locked, your seeds will continue being harvested, any developments you are working on will continue being developed, and other players can still attack or defend you, however, you will be unable to use many of the pages ingame.

This came out of nowhere, unexpectedly, whist playing the game yesterday. On this same machine which i always have played.

I appreciate the input thanks mate!

I need azzer to sort it and unlock me

Azzer

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator

http://www.bushtarion.com/wiki/index.ph ... te_rule.3F
"What is the 30-minute rule?"

You'll have been receiving a big red warning on-screen every time you did this telling you about it and telling you your cookies have dropped by 4 each time, and this is exactly why your cookies have hit zero.

Garrett

Landscape Designer

i remember breaking the 30 min rule for the first time when i started playing in round 9... I still had cookies left, but all of a sudden I saw that I broke a rule, as with many people/scenarios dive in and play first read up on rules later... I finished logging in and had emailed id 1 immediately to apologize :D

ahhh the noob days.

Makubex

Digger

No one else uses my pc beside me, let alone play bushtarion!

I apologise if i've made a mistake, but I'm 100 percent sure i haven't and this is just a mixup.

Azzer

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator

Well I'm looking at the logs right now, it's no mixup :)

gary88

Digger

Hi, im quite new to this game. I just started a few days ago along with my mate.

He was at my house last night and well logged onto his account from my pc, so im guessing thats the reason why my account is locked.

Just wondering if its possible to have it unlocked now ive cleared up as to why it got locked, it won't happen again :lol:

Cheers