Can some on please tell me why I bother playing

Ezekiel

Harvester
It seems like I spen all my time slowly working my way up the ranks, just to be destroyed buy someone 10x better than me.

I've finaly got into the top 100 this round, and over night some on with a 12 billion score ( mines 4 billion, well was) sends 25 million tl's and wipes out mos of my ****. I had 6mill strikers,3mill apaches,9mill marines, like 6 million tractors and so on. All now below 1 mill. No ar of course.

It bullshit ho easy it is for some to take what's been good ratios for me in other ochre, and just swat me out, because he's 3x my score.

I think the lower limit of what you can attack needs to be raised and how much ar you get. I mean cmon, he's on a +2 modifier because he's so much bigger than me, fckin wiped me out, why do I not deserve AR.

Changer

Head Gardener
The attack limit used to be much lower than what it is atm. Its gradually come up to this level.
As for your dieing, why did you have so many tractors? They are just increasing your score without being of much use to you. I doubt there are many targets at that level which need lots of tractor flaking, and gardeners will be a cheaper alternative. Also now your AR has been increased, no one should be able to get to your land in the next couple of days, so use them to rebuild quickly.
Life as a solo sucks and you do die every so often, but it is also easier to bounce back with the protection of your AR mod.

Ezekiel

Harvester
Ok. As for the tractors I've found it far easy to land than using normal gards, and they survive more.

Changer

Head Gardener
Might be easier, but have you considered the cost of 6m tractors?
246B
Thats 110m gardeners for the cost of 6m tractors

Dark_Angel

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator
[Moved from Help and Support to Gripes]

And in answer to the question, presumably because this is a great game that provides you with hours of entertainment for free? Mebbe :p

If you want an easy game I suggest giving Quest for the Crown a whirl.

This is a war game, you risk dying at any time - rebuilding and smiting back your enemies is one of the best elements of gameplay. If you can't smite them back, go smite someone else :p

Like a knight in shining armour, from a long time ago..