• Those wishing to contribute to the game by making suggestions (both small and large) should read the following before doing so.

Bushtarion largely runs completely automatically, and has been designed intentionally to be as self-maintaining as possible, with mechanics and balance considered at a completed point.

Please do not spend large amounts of time coming up with complex suggestions in the hope that they will be read and possibly implemented in the future, unless you just enjoy the discussion, theory-craft, and such.

The most likely changes will be rules-changes, specific number-tweaks to units, techs, and similar sorts of changes, and only if a large community consensus is reached as "proof" that a change would, overall, be an improvement, and are more likely to be done in batches, occassionally, not as a regular thing.

Bush meet

n0c0ntr0l

Harvester
I suggest we have it in Reading as thats not far from London (20 minutes from Paddington), and more importantly its right next to Bracknell (capital of bushtarion).

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
Or hold it in Huddersfield, the home of Bushtarion ;)

Steve_God

Official Helper
Provisionally I'd be up for it, although I'm not up for organising it like I have done in the past on principle that I'm still out of pocket from a previous one I arranged...
*looks at Bobbin*

Last edited:

Elle

Planter
Or hold it in Huddersfield, the home of Bushtarion ;)

I'ma come to Huddersfield just to molester you (with huggles! WHAT WERE YOU THINKING?! PERVERT! ;O ) and give Azzer a knuckle sammich. :')

Max

Garden Designer
You can have it in Reading, but I'd like it in Writing!

*Watches the tumbleweed gliding by...*

Polo

Garden Designer
Super Moderator
Never going to happen. Although I would probably go to one in/near London.

Dimitar

Landscape Designer
Buzz_Killington.jpg