Bunker route useless

qaerwe5r4556

Planter
yep, its ****in useless nowadays. Sa route and puppet is way better for a solo player. so ****in lame.

Tell me why anyone would build bunker/sentrys when those units are just a waste of money. and the nerf to them made them even worse than before.

one word for this

roflcopter

Bunker so damn useless -_-

Why would anyone go that route QQ

Dimitar

Landscape Designer
Because you can finish fairly high using it, without any pnaps or putting in much effort?

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
tumblr_lhq57d7CK31qblgi8.jpg

qaerwe5r4556

Planter
Bunker is the worst out of the 3 routes in special operations. when it should be the best solo route but its not QQ

Bunkers and sentrys are just pure crap and waste of money.

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
Or you just dont know how to use the route.

It requires lots of ninja flak too.

qaerwe5r4556

Planter
its still no point in buying bunkers/sentrys and ninjas.

im sorry but u seem to have no good understanding on how the game works.

qaerwe5r4556

Planter
iceofire the emotard,

Srsly what is wrong with u. why u have to flame like that ? hope some admin can remove replays like that.

Anyways back to my point is that bunkers/sentrys/ninjas are waste of money.

Or can someone enlighten what the use for them are as a solo ?

There is only in one condition that i see the power of bunkers but unless you cant tell me that i know that im write and you lack game understanding.

Dont tell me bs about ninjaflak. Its simply waste to have them and bunker/sentries too.

tobapopalos

Hydroponics Developer
iceofire the emotard,

Srsly what is wrong with u. why u have to flame like that ? hope some admin can remove replays like that.

There is only in one condition that i see the power of bunkers but unless you cant tell me that i know that im write and you lack game understanding.

Dont tell me bs about ninjaflak. Its simply waste to have them and bunker/sentries too.

/me watches the replays in super slow mo

It is not a waste at all. If you're going to act like an uberleetpro then you could at least learn how to play the route so you don't look like an absolute fool.

Bunkers and sentries by themselves are going to get buttfuddled by RPGs with ease. So you buy plenty of ninjas so the RPGs waste all their power on fleshiness, and then your sentries fire and wipe out the RPGs. If you don't buy any ninjas then you have only yourself to blame for getting pooned.

Bunkers are the best route for going solo as long as you don't feel like attacking for kills. Bunkers and sentries are harder to kill than any other unit in the game (except rexes/gargs), and they fire earlier than almost every LET, and they do massive damage. And on top of that you have decent health flak to protect them, and SGTs to help protect your land. The route is absolutely fine.

This is possibly the most ridiculous gripe I've ever read.

qaerwe5r4556

Planter
iceofire the emotard,

It is not a waste at all. If you're going to act like an uberleetpro then you could at least learn how to play the route so you don't look like an absolute fool.

Bunkers and sentries by themselves are going to get buttfuddled by RPGs with ease. So you buy plenty of ninjas so the RPGs waste all their power on fleshiness, and then your sentries fire and wipe out the RPGs. If you don't buy any ninjas then you have only yourself to blame for getting pooned.

Bunkers are the best route for going solo as long as you don't feel like attacking for kills. Bunkers and sentries are harder to kill than any other unit in the game (except rexes/gargs), and they fire earlier than almost every LET, and they do massive damage. And on top of that you have decent health flak to protect them, and SGTs to help protect your land. The route is absolutely fine.

but thats not how the game works. if you play it that way then you dont play the route correct in my eyes cuz there are better ways.

Bunkers/sentries with ninjaflak are still waste and unneeded. Is it truly just me that see that and understand why it is that ?

Most say that you guys lack understanding then.

tobapopalos

Hydroponics Developer
iceofire the emotard,

but thats not how the game works. if you play it that way then you dont play the route correct in my eyes cuz there are better ways.

Bunkers/sentries with ninjaflak are still waste and unneeded. Is it truly just me that see that and understand why it is that ?

Most say that you guys lack understanding then.

Well, the way you want to play it led you to make this thread about the route being rubbish, and our way led to dozens of bunker players portalling over the rounds with minimal activity. Work it out.

Dimitar

Landscape Designer
A little bit ot trivia!

What route was the last solo to finish rank 1?

A. Bunker
B. Faggot
C. Romania
D. All of the above

Ogluk

Official Helper
Community Operator
no single route is meant to be invincible, the changes to bunkers (with the removal of pure solo) finally remedied the last remaining potential invincible route (although active solo with nanos and scraps can be nigh on impossible to kill, and with the scraps if you get the attack wrong you can gift them a ton of gargants (if attacking with harrier/robo/striker))

so basically, man up and accept that you cant be indestructable and make do with what you have, with a decent amount of ninja flak you can remove the main weakness to rpgs, but it opens up other weaknesses to SOs/Robos due to lower numbers of bunker/sentry.

qaerwe5r4556

Planter
Yep,

BUT unless you get that rank 1 spot bunkers/sentries ninjas are just waste.

Also that was way back when there were more competion among the alliances. These days there are just one alliance.

So my point is still true, bunkers/sentries/ninjas are waste and unneeded unless there will be some competion among the top alliances. but that will never happen anymore.

Dimitar

Landscape Designer
Just saying "bunkers are crap" over and over again isn't really a way of proving a point. Either defend your argument or stop spamming

qaerwe5r4556

Planter
no single route is meant to be invincible, the changes to bunkers (with the removal of pure solo) finally remedied the last remaining potential invincible route (although active solo with nanos and scraps can be nigh on impossible to kill, and with the scraps if you get the attack wrong you can gift them a ton of gargants (if attacking with harrier/robo/striker))

so basically, man up and accept that you cant be indestructable and make do with what you have, with a decent amount of ninja flak you can remove the main weakness to rpgs, but it opens up other weaknesses to SOs/Robos due to lower numbers of bunker/sentry.

im just saying that bunkers/sentries/ninjas are waste of money. They are no need unless there are competion among the top alliances. Impossible to grow to become rank 1 if there is only one alliance going ftw.

SO BUNKERS/SENTRIES/NINJAS ARE WASTE AND UNNEEDED.