Bug!!

CFalcon

Official Helper
I was indeed being sarcastic, and the comment was more aimed at the veterans who rely so much on these tools these days than at newer players. If you want to get picky, I actually assumed Jamesh was an old not a new player, seeing as he was both using a fairly pro tool and taking the time to count ticks properly (if getting confused by the addon at the same time), so you could say I was being the exact opposite of patronising :p

No offence was intended, so please don't take any :)

Davs

Garden Designer
Back on topic a bit - I've often found antisback's tick counter to be unreliable. I love all the other features of it, but don't trust it when it says how many ticks have passed.

MrBlack

Weeder
anti's mod dose show the wrong ticks from time to time so you dont/ cant trust it 100% just use it as a guide, some times it shows ticks off by one, some times it will say some group of letters i cant rember what tho...

tobapopalos

Hydroponics Developer
In the words of the great comic himself...why so serious? CF was blatantly making a joke. Get over it.

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
Bcoy, James - Try asking people in IRC for help with things like this, rather than relying on addons and the like for the help. Players are far more reliable, and unless they're evil {like Prot} then they should help you out for the greater good. I have still personally never used these programs in my entire time of playing Bushtarion, as I believe it takes one of the most important aspects away; Dying.
Failing that, join an alliance. Alliances are good. They can do it all for you. :D

Dimitar

Landscape Designer
I am evil indeed, but that doesn't mean I can't help the occasional noob. It's mostly the mentally handicapped pros I have a problem with, not the noobs.

FU DAX.