• Those wishing to contribute to the game by making suggestions (both small and large) should read the following before doing so.

Bushtarion largely runs completely automatically, and has been designed intentionally to be as self-maintaining as possible, with mechanics and balance considered at a completed point.

Please do not spend large amounts of time coming up with complex suggestions in the hope that they will be read and possibly implemented in the future, unless you just enjoy the discussion, theory-craft, and such.

The most likely changes will be rules-changes, specific number-tweaks to units, techs, and similar sorts of changes, and only if a large community consensus is reached as "proof" that a change would, overall, be an improvement, and are more likely to be done in batches, occassionally, not as a regular thing.

bounty idea...

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
What if you applied a time limit to the bounty? Like let's say you choose a certain number of ticks for which the bounty is applicable. "You have posted a bounty of 100,000,000,000 on ID XXXX for 144 ticks."

Presumably the 12 ticks before it's active would not be included in the 144 ticks. You could call that "spreading the word" or something. That would go some lengths to stopping players using bounty as a bank device. A retraction limit would be fine as well though I suppose.

timtadams

Landscape Designer
What people putting bounty on someone who is a good defender just because they keep ruining their attacks and cant kill them themselves?

I would ragequit if that happened to me.

willymchilybily

Landscape Designer
What people putting bounty on someone who is a good defender just because they keep ruining their attacks and cant kill them themselves?

I would ragequit if that happened to me.

No, you would be chuffed you annoy the crap outta the higher ranks and just try twice as hard to max out your bounty and still survive to rub their noses in it.or you would have left this game long ago. :p

Or you would suicide give them their funds back and score boost them outta your alliances range. Because bush is just that kinda game. Bend over and take it, or give em he'll every inch of the way