• Those wishing to contribute to the game by making suggestions (both small and large) should read the following before doing so.

Bushtarion largely runs completely automatically, and has been designed intentionally to be as self-maintaining as possible, with mechanics and balance considered at a completed point.

Please do not spend large amounts of time coming up with complex suggestions in the hope that they will be read and possibly implemented in the future, unless you just enjoy the discussion, theory-craft, and such.

The most likely changes will be rules-changes, specific number-tweaks to units, techs, and similar sorts of changes, and only if a large community consensus is reached as "proof" that a change would, overall, be an improvement, and are more likely to be done in batches, occassionally, not as a regular thing.

Boring round.

mrmongo

Harvester
So this is a boring round. Hell are there with there 15k land keepin us all low score cause nobody wants to attack them, i think in part to 35% injury. I mean the lower people with less units and more chance of dying aren't willing to die for 35% injury, whereas you look at last couple rounds where there was fighting all round, no winner decided in the first week etc. As it stands the top people have a bigger advantage. Bring back the dynamic injury but make it a 35%minimum instead of 15% and the round might see a bit more action!

mrmongo

Harvester
Re: Boring round.

plus look at the facts... the round with enigma and such.... there wasnt a clear winner all round, it was a battle all the way... now these changes come in and the round can be won in a week again....

Polo

Garden Designer
Super Moderator

In every age (the ones I've played at least) some rounds have been won within a week and some go on for a while. It's to do with the mentality of the players playing that round mostly, not changes to the game mechanics.

Iamsmart

Landscape Designer

I cant really think of any changes this round that would make a resistance harder, or make it easier for 1 ally to dominate all round.

DarkSider

Tree Surgeon

last round resistance got 10% injury, top alliance 80. And they still tryed :p Not much use to look for excuses imo, it's about will and route setup :)

vlad

Harvester

Also, the round is only boring if you make it boring .. there is alot more to do than sit in a rank 2 alliance defending from a rank 1 :D

Augustus

Head Gardener

I think MrMongo has a point about the base Injury rate, whether this would change the dynamics of the current round I don't know. But there definitely needs to be a reinstatement of the dynamic Injury system, but not as extreme as last round. I would say between 20% & 50% would be a fair range.

dafe

Harvester

the main change that happend since last round is: most of the good ppl came together in hell *cough*surprised im not there lol*cough*

f0xx

Landscape Designer

dafe said:
the main change that happend since last round is: most of the good ppl came together in hell *cough*surprised im not there lol*cough*

Ah, there seems to be one person who finally makes sense and doesn't look for silly excuses for the overwhelming victory of hell ;)

Augustus

Head Gardener

dafe said:

To say that most of the good people amounts to 20 members is a bit of an underestimation of the rest of the Bush community IMO. From what I have seen Hell have a great strategy and started the round with determination and this is what gave them their commanding lead. It also helped that two of the potential top alliances are pure SA, playing nicely into Hell's hands :D

pinpower

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator

Augustus, i agree...it does seem a bit short sighted to say that most of the good players are in hell...

BUT, from what i know of their line up and what i know of the players...they are made up of all the more "well known" top players

(however there are also some "big names" in the other top 5 alliances)

CLem

Head Gardener

there are plenty of noobs in the alliance... *looks at the mirror*

mrmongo

Harvester

f0xx said:
dafe said:

Ah, there seems to be one person who finally makes sense and doesn't look for silly excuses for the overwhelming victory of hell ;)

You know why hell won... because treadstone and blackbriar were the only alliances with the balls to attack them, all the other bigger alliances are pusies who sat back and let them stream ahaead... you leave an alliance with double land for 2 weeks sitting on the land and getting more and they will pull away, have backed up seed funds... then we all fought amongst ourselves... its a game full of idiots... and ill happily sit back and play solo the rest of my days... less hassle, more productivity and more fun. alliances are dead in my eyes.

CFalcon

Official Helper

mrmongo said:
f0xx said:
dafe said:

You know why hell won... because treadstone and blackbriar were the only alliances with the balls to attack them, all the other bigger alliances are pusies who sat back and let them stream ahaead... you leave an alliance with double land for 2 weeks sitting on the land and getting more and they will pull away, have backed up seed funds... then we all fought amongst ourselves... its a game full of idiots... and ill happily sit back and play solo the rest of my days... less hassle, more productivity and more fun. alliances are dead in my eyes.

Edit: nvm

f0xx

Landscape Designer

mrmongo said:
f0xx said:
dafe said:

I can see that you are non-biased here as well as you obviously know what you are talking about :lol:

CLem

Head Gardener

I also don't see how BB and TS have "balls" since clearly the two alliances = one big alliance, if I had 36 v 20 during the flk war period WITH sgt advantage I damn well will attack Hell. But when they got spanked due to "route disadvantage" they blame the others for not helping them .....

Tim

Harvester

CLem said:
I also don't see how BB and TS have "balls" since clearly the two alliances = one big alliance, if I had 36 v 20 during the flk war period WITH sgt advantage I damn well will attack Hell. But when they got spanked due to "route disadvantage" they blame the others for not helping them .....

It doesn't take much balls to attack an alliance during flak wars, especially if you have a near 2v1 advantage. It wouldn't even have taken balls to go almost 2v1 when lethals were out but BB/TS just sat back and died, for some reason.

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer

What's with the BB and TS flaming?

If you understood this game and where not so tunnelvisioners you would know that BB and TS never played active or contactable and didnt really care about keeping any pressure on Hell as nobody else wanted to.
Also Tim tell me how to send sleepys and spikes out to id 1 when have auto and pb inc and then maybe we wont die ...

Inactivity + No contactability + All SA + Not playing ftw = all your points gone.

Learn to know the facts and then you can flame Tim and Clem.
Ty