Best Names of Round 38

Max

Garden Designer
129percent of people exaggerate --- Liked this one :D
fml can't have name or bushtarion --- I know how you feel, I've been there!
25.80698 Root Of All Evil --- Brilliant ^^
I suffer from Narcoleps..zzz...zzzz --- Still very funny, even though it was used years ago, still makes me laugh :)

timtadams

Landscape Designer
not any lol worthy, but i smiled at a few:

dont farm me im friends with santa
Do not feed the Tyrannosaurus Rex
Send Troops. Then Write Essay =S (I can relate :()
SpaceGoat (haha, this was a satirical show on an Aussie radio station about SpaceGoat. Was about 4 years ago though so dunno if thats what they are referring to)

Last edited:

InSoMnIaC20

Head Gardener
I Only Masturbate to BIG BR's

Howard Moon - For reasons only wise lies from Tiney eyes could explain

Just one more round - I promise - Lulz we've all been there xD

This is all your fault R2 <3

adam7one

Digger
This is by far the best one and I will be interested as to how many people know what it means.

Does the name Pavlov ring a bell

Alvestein

Garden Designer
This is by far the best one and I will be interested as to how many people know what it means.

it's been used before :p
and i think most people will get it, rather smart bunch of people i hate to say :/

Davis

Tree Surgeon
Alchemist-Solo-UK-RPG

I really hope that is all true then it will deserve my mention :p

Coruba

Head Gardener
One of my fav's is
Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep

I am sure it is from the same person that used
She's closer then a photo finish

Not sure of the one last round in similar vein.....someone might remember

Operant Conditioning! It is a Behaviourist perspective in which John B Watson was to be inspired by Pavlov to create his highly controversial "Little Albert" experiment. btw the bell is was a stimuli for the dog, and as a consequence of previously pairing it with food, it then create a response on its own causing the dog to salivate. hope that is good enough for everyone. Can i have a gold star now? :lol:

[yoyo]

Planter

Operant Conditioning! It is a Behaviourist perspective in which John B Watson was to be inspired by Pavlov to create his highly controversial "Little Albert" experiment. btw the bell is was a stimuli for the dog, and as a consequence of previously pairing it with food, it then create a response on its own causing the dog to salivate. hope that is good enough for everyone. Can i have a gold star now? :lol:

now all we need is a "skinner box" ;)

willymchilybily

Landscape Designer
01101110011000010110110101100101o_O <- not original but I wounder if they get the profile award

25.80698 Root Of All Evil - as mentioned b4 thought was clever

Not Gonna Raichu A Love Song - possible best pokemon related name ive seen to date.

Ur MoM is my Epic Mount - immature, heard it before, but still effective

Hero buys gamecash whenever he can - has 0 acres. just there to give abuse. thats the spirit!

InSoMnIaC20

Head Gardener

No Chrissie, You Can't, you slaggggggggggggg ;)

Hope all is well in the land of Christoff.

LAFiN

Tree Surgeon

No Chrissie, You Can't, you slaggggggggggggg ;)

Hope all is well in the land of Christoff.

This was clever 4 rounds ago when TehPantz used it.

Dimitar

Landscape Designer
It's just as clever now, just less entertaining due to lack of originality.