Back Again...

Yeadon

Harvester
Decided against the idea of not popping back in for another cheeky round. So here I am.

Seems like a lot less of the old guys out there.

Where art thou?!?!

Yeadon

Harvester
Cheers guys. Playerbase seems about as small as my brain these days.

Lets see if I can still find the same enjoyment as I did those many moons ago :/

I should hunt down those that made my stay so fun and poke them in the groin...like Twigley, Lordie, Shadow, IceOfFire, Iliard, Wouter, Lukey, Ven0m, Steve of the Gods, Melnibone, Angela, Cal, Cyrus, Darryl..............and the rest of those damn cool mofos.

I hope you are proud of yourselves. X

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
Cheers guys. Playerbase seems about as small as my brain these days.

Lets see if I can still find the same enjoyment as I did those many moons ago :/

I should hunt down those that made my stay so fun and poke them in the groin...like Twigley, Lordie, Shadow, IceOfFire, Iliard, Wouter, Lukey, Ven0m, Steve of the Gods, Melnibone, Angela, Cal, Cyrus, Darryl..............and the rest of those damn cool mofos.

I hope you are proud of yourselves. X

I think you're only likely to get Twigs, IoF, Lukey, Steve, Angela, and Darryl. Everyone else is gone i think. Cal is around, some times.

Yeadon

Harvester
I must say there appears to be enough groins for me to poke ;)

I will take this round as my practice session I guess.

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
Yeadon you massive fag :p
Me, Fran and Cal still play. Think I got you on fb, lemme see.

Yeadon

Harvester
icy :)

Twigley I am not on facebook anymore. Stupid facebook. Good to see Fran and Cal still about.

I only hope I dont end up in an alliance with Steve again......oh hell there he is ;/