• Those wishing to contribute to the game by making suggestions (both small and large) should read the following before doing so.

Bushtarion largely runs completely automatically, and has been designed intentionally to be as self-maintaining as possible, with mechanics and balance considered at a completed point.

Please do not spend large amounts of time coming up with complex suggestions in the hope that they will be read and possibly implemented in the future, unless you just enjoy the discussion, theory-craft, and such.

The most likely changes will be rules-changes, specific number-tweaks to units, techs, and similar sorts of changes, and only if a large community consensus is reached as "proof" that a change would, overall, be an improvement, and are more likely to be done in batches, occassionally, not as a regular thing.

Attacking more than 1 target at the same time.

pinpower

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
I think it should be made so that in "Military" you should be able to put like 4 IDs in the "Target" box and then whatever you put in the amounts it sends to all the targets...so if you had id's 1,2,3,4 in the target box you could write 69 in the gardener bit and 1337 in the geos..and it would send 69 gards and 1337 geos to all those targets...so you could put in 4 ids and then type q for all and you would instantly send a quarter of your troops to each id

There cant be a reason against this...

Garrett

Landscape Designer
Re: Attacking more than 1 target at the same time.

pinpower said:
I think it should be made so that in "Military" you should be able to put like 4 IDs in the "Target" box and then whatever you put in the amounts it sends to all the targets...so if you had id's 1,2,3,4 in the target box you could write 69 in the gardener bit and 1337 in the geos..and it would send 69 gards and 1337 geos to all those targets...so you could put in 4 ids and then type q for all and you would instantly send a quarter of your troops to each id

There cant be a reason against this...

There can be many! Including Azzer not wanting to do it, ha!

But I like it. I want it.

Polo

Garden Designer
Super Moderator

I've actually been meaning to suggest this for ages but kept forgetting. Great idea. :)

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist

It'd make sending mobs too easy, and verges on automation, which as we all know is the bane of Azzer's additions and suggestions.

Frankly, i enjoy the frantic A+tab maneuvers when trying to send on time.

Also, if you have FF, just use different tabs, set it up beforehand (if you have the opportunity ofc ;)) and then just ctrl+tab your way through and send all the mobs, takes less than 1 second and works like a charm. If you use this method, and set it up right, it works beautifully. Of course, it requires a bit of forethought and planning, something in which a few players on here are lacking ;) Present company included.

My main reason for disagreeing is my first one above there. :)

Eden

Planter

Probably takes too much time with Azzer trying to finish programming Age 4.5.

But I do like the suggestion :)

pinpower

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator

make attacking to easy??? lol it would just save time

the amount of times ive logged on and found 4 targets...needed to send before the tick and ended up sending 2 after the tick because it ticked while i was refreshing (loads of tickage in that sentence)

also, like you said setting up tabs does require more time and forethought...and also with my method the exact number of troops would be sent to the target without being able to get crapped up by idiots like me typing the wrong number in one of the tabs etc...

Davis

Tree Surgeon

i quite like this idea how is this making attacking easier its the same as going to four pages and doing q tab q tab q tab q tab four times :p I don't see why azzer would add in the multiple id hacking but not multiple id attacking... they are alike in many ways.