Ask No Quarter Declares War on Heart Collectors | R43

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
MASTERFUL IDEAS TAKE TIME.
It's just unfortunate that I don't have nice things like masterful ideas...

Garrett2

Landscape Designer
Your war has cost this game so much already, think of the ScoreQueens! (Who lived up to their name and disbanded.) Have you no shame?!

Elevnos

BANNED
Your war has cost this game so much already, think of the ScoreQueens! (Who lived up to their name and disbanded.) Have you no shame?!

I can't help but feel this was partly my fault... They should've actually bought troops and defended better ;)

Caranthir

Harvester
A third party has been called in to aid Heart Collectors as they cajole Dimension into the battle to fight those pesky thieves in Ask No Quarter.

Elevnos

BANNED
It wasn't actually my idea anyway. We had to put up with some of FL attacking with ANQ. When we had worse units.

LuckySports

Landscape Designer
Right, folks like to jump off tall many-story buildings. Since that was your consensus, please feel free to enjoy the wind in your hair while you plummet to your death.

If HC can't handle a war with a FTF ally, they shouldn't have gone FTW.. I'm not say my group last round could have handled it, but I can promise we wouldn't have asked for help if things had gone the other-way. Much more fun to fight it out to the end.

Elevnos

BANNED
Right, folks like to jump off tall many-story buildings. Since that was your consensus, please feel free to enjoy the wind in your hair while you plummet to your death.

If HC can't handle a war with a FTF ally, they shouldn't have gone FTW.. I'm not say my group last round could have handled it, but I can promise we wouldn't have asked for help if things had gone the other-way. Much more fun to fight it out to the end.

Since when has any war been completely fair? ANQ could've killed us easily pretty much all of last night too. But didn't. Taking it pretty seriously for a FTF ally at the moment...

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
Dunno what you're on about personally - Where I did speak to them YESTERDAY briefly concerning a res if we fell behind, there was no talk of a conjoined attack before it being appropriate.
I remember dRQ round so well...

LuckySports

Landscape Designer
If they could have killed you and didn't, thats about as FTF as you can get without going inactive/being lazy.. :p My question is, if you are FTW, why are y'all slacking so much? My ally has an excuse to be slackers.. :p

Godsend9701

Harvester
It wasn't actually my idea anyway. We had to put up with some of FL attacking with ANQ. When we had worse units.

plz note there has never been FL members attacking "With" ANQ, that was planned.

Resistance!!!

sad.. ANQ isn't much bigger than HC.. There shouldn't be a 2V1 yet..

The general consensus was that Twigley does/has done it, so why not do it back? :eek:

Resistace can only count when rank 1 has a commanding leader, atm its so close between rank 1 and 2 u could spit and hit one another.

also 2 wrongs dont make a right, im sure u have heard that before if twigs has done it to others so what, how else u think he got his name of being an arsehole?

Franny

Head Gardener
right, folks like to jump off tall many-story buildings. Since that was your consensus, please feel free to enjoy the wind in your hair while you plummet to your death.

If hc can't handle a war with a ftf ally, they shouldn't have gone ftw.. I'm not say my group last round could have handled it, but i can promise we wouldn't have asked for help if things had gone the other-way. Much more fun to fight it out to the end.

since when has any war been completely fair? Anq could've killed us easily pretty much all of last night too. But didn't. Taking it pretty seriously for a ftf ally at the moment...

*face palm*

Status
Not open for further replies.