ar

Ezekiel

Harvester
i have no lethals.

some one 208% of my score sends 5 million vampires.

No AR.

Then straight after, 2mill Puppets.

No Ar.

Awesome.

Ezekiel

Harvester
How is that the lesson? I can't afford enough lethals to fight off him regardless, he's so much bigger than me. Plus vamps would rape me anyway.

dafe

Harvester
ar is a bit weird sometimes, like 10.5mil sins and 4mil SA and 1mil ninja vs 1.1mil apache and 1.4mil striker and no ar...yeah i really got a chance like that then

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
Yeah but I do have to agree, bring back the solo insurance developments so solo's can rebuild a bit better. Not to the high extent that it became eventually, but another 10/15% wouldn't do any harm IMO.

ZigZag

Harvester
presently you get no insurance on bribed units. not sure if your ar increases to bribes or not

Bruce666

Harvester
i have no lethals.

No AR.

No Ar.

Awesome.

I believe twigley said it in your hating Barcodes thread, get an alliance you idiot, most people in here are trying too talk too you without getting annoyed but if you cant be bothered too by troops you are allways gunna lose land , no one can stop that BUT you

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
i have no lethals.

No AR.

No Ar.

Awesome.

2m puppets isn't likely to trigger even on very very high AR. Puppet players (at many times) need to use zeroed, or recently zeroed, people to gain some valuable troops.

I agree that sometimes AR seems overly harsh, or extremely unfair, but there are quite a few advantages to being solo i find, or found when i played Solo. No it's not a 'play for free without getting attacked' card, but it's pretty darn close.

Just out of curiosity tho, what were the (approx) AR values after you died to vamps, and then when the Puppet attacked you?