anti-rape calculation

The manual says that anti-rape is based on de difference between de valuation of total incoming troops and overall valuation of the defender.
I was attacking someone with score (overall valuation right?) 1,3m and i attacked with troops total valuation (costs of troops devided by 500 right?) of 1,2m. Why dit he get anti-rape help? In the past he didn't had many attacks on him, so the anti-rape modifier couln't be that high...

please help me to performe better attacks :)

atsanjose

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
hey vis,
this will help you i guess :)

Elevnos is right with what he said previously
and shadowbane is right win that its much easier to calculate what to send (even roughly) if you convert score A(as per elvenos description) into funds count

simply taking the PLAYERS|SCORE * 1.45*500 is the total amount of funds worth of troops that can be sent if they have 0% AR (if you get this value then go to hiring page and fil the boxes with the mob you would like to send you can get the cost of the troops you would be sending) you also have to account for AR

ScoreA as elvenos said is multiplied by the inverse of the targets AR modifier

that is if they have 90% AR then you can only send 10% of SCORE A
at 50% AR you can send 50% of the value SCORE A
and so on

but how do you calculate AR?>

The percentage goes up depending on how long ago a player was attacked and how much of their score was lost, it also goes down at a certain rate per turn (I can't remember the rate).

AR drops at 0.12 per tick. in addition to this there are 6 ticks in a complete bushtarion ingame day. so as long as you know your days of the month you can go back to the last time they were zeroed in game

eg

if there is a big BR dated Sat 8th Jan, year 2. Midnight

andd the current date is Tue 22nd Feb, year 2. Dusk

then you can very roughly say 21(janurary days)+22(february days) have passed in total thats 43 days or 43* 6[=258] ticks (you can adjust this so its more accurate and get the exact value give or take the time of day midnight-dusk etc but this is uneccessary in my experience as its going to take you 5 ticks to arrive at the target so even if your a bit off in calculating ar it will have dropped a bit more between the send and the troops arriving)

finally you calculated its been 258 ticks since they died (258*0.12) so they have dropped 30.96% in AR. so assuming max AR 90%-30.96% = approx. current AR 59.04%

so if this is thier current AR you have to multiply SCORE A by the inverse of this (100-59.04) 40.96% (percentage in to decimal divide by 100)

so SCORE A * 0.496 will give you the approximate value score you can send. and as previously mentioned multiply this by 500 = thier troop score

SCORE A *0.496*500 = £xxx,xxx,xxx,xxx. and you can therefore send any amount of troops that is less than that value.

its alot of writing but its a very quick calc if u have a really nice target thats worth taking a bit of time over. hope this helps

(EDIT: alternatively if they have no news they havent been attacked in 577 ticks so they have an ar of around 21% and you can send 500*1.45*0.79*thier score in value of troops. So 572.75*thier score =£x go to hiring page and fill the boxes to be less than £x)