Angela will kill me...and she has a right to...but Ill share anyway

vlad

Harvester
I agree Mysterious ...
After a crap day, it is a good way to lighten the mood.

lol Angela, you always seemed a little dodgy to me ... but damn right kinky? :eek:

Angela

Harvester
I agree Mysterious ...
After a crap day, it is a good way to lighten the mood.

lol Angela, you always seemed a little dodgy to me ... but damn right kinky? :eek:

the jungle animals flee when these cougars are on the move

:D

You have all so lost me? how the hell you get kinky and cougars? from the above posts? Im pretty sure the guys who talked to us was pretty much in our age bracket.

Illumination

Head Gardener
One last story (delayed post due to continued travel on my part)...

So, later the same night that Angela downed the vodka (much later, different bar at the marina) we were talking with these two brothers. One brother is likely mid 40s and the other late 30s- both pretty lit- the younger one extremely so. Anyhow, you can imagine the state that Angela is in at this point (about 1.30 am after way too much vodka). The younger bloke (Angelas fav word for men) starts chatting up Angela. Soon we find out that their whole family has boats that they keep there at the marina and the two of them had been out on the older brothers boat all day. Angela and the younger brother get this idea in their heads that the 4 of us should go out on the boat right then. The older brother and I are both semi within our senses and try to convince them that this would NOT be a good idea in our current states. However, Angela and younger brother dont accept that and keep at it in conversation...."Come on, lets get your boat and go out". At this point, it is brought up that the younger brother wishes he still had his boat. I ask what happened to it. His reply...."I was going too fast one night, and...."BOOM". His hand gestures were almost as good as the word BOOM.

And to show just how lit Angela was....she then agreed that we should take the older brothers boat...but still thought we should go that night:p

We went home, she drank a bottle of wine....how the hell do you English folk do that?!?! She didnt even get sick.....

Another brilliant night out- was great having her visit:)

Angela

Harvester
That was a brilliant night and i might not have got sick but you sure as hell didn't want my stomach the day after lol it was a brilliant night (what i can remember of it) And that guy was Good Looking!

Last edited: