• Those wishing to contribute to the game by making suggestions (both small and large) should read the following before doing so.

Bushtarion largely runs completely automatically, and has been designed intentionally to be as self-maintaining as possible, with mechanics and balance considered at a completed point.

Please do not spend large amounts of time coming up with complex suggestions in the hope that they will be read and possibly implemented in the future, unless you just enjoy the discussion, theory-craft, and such.

The most likely changes will be rules-changes, specific number-tweaks to units, techs, and similar sorts of changes, and only if a large community consensus is reached as "proof" that a change would, overall, be an improvement, and are more likely to be done in batches, occassionally, not as a regular thing.

Alliance Page Visisble to non- account holders

Illumination

Head Gardener
I know I have suggested this before, but I dont remember getting a reply. I dont have an account this round, but have several friends that are still playing. I dont have time to play, but would love to be able to see the alliance list, or world rankings (for solos) just to check in from time to time to see how things are going. Maybe a link on the main page for Bushtarion.com next to the forum link? Not necessary, but it would be easy to do and give us old timers a way to keep an eye on how old friends are fairing.

Cheers,

Tiff

f0xx

Landscape Designer
Re: Alliance Page Visisble to non- account holders

I think clem was watching the rankings via portal, not 100% sure though...

Garrett

Landscape Designer

well current rankings shows the top 50 companies in eff/val/bh...

maybe just expand to include the alliance listings?

CLem

Head Gardener

f0xx said:
I think clem was watching the rankings via portal, not 100% sure though...

portal don't show all the info as garrett said, it just allows you to see the top bunch in the three rankings which kinda suck. I could only see the public alliances and the obvious bunkers:p So i agree with Tiff, work it Azzer!!