• Those wishing to contribute to the game by making suggestions (both small and large) should read the following before doing so.

Bushtarion largely runs completely automatically, and has been designed intentionally to be as self-maintaining as possible, with mechanics and balance considered at a completed point.

Please do not spend large amounts of time coming up with complex suggestions in the hope that they will be read and possibly implemented in the future, unless you just enjoy the discussion, theory-craft, and such.

The most likely changes will be rules-changes, specific number-tweaks to units, techs, and similar sorts of changes, and only if a large community consensus is reached as "proof" that a change would, overall, be an improvement, and are more likely to be done in batches, occassionally, not as a regular thing.

Alliance Overview

Garrett

Landscape Designer
if this was addressed before, i apologize for not looking.

umm so i noticed that the alliance overview page has 3 columns for _most_ all your alliance needs.

however, i noticed that the 3rd column is 1 link short... and that none of the links send you to alliance military to actually send/recall the alliance mobs.

(in a rush I went to click alliance military, was on my own military page and recalled my mob. very sad)

anyway to get that military link in da 3rd column?

Enrico

Tree Surgeon
Hmm, Not sure I understand what you mean? Where, in what column, do you want a link to alliance military?

Garrett

Landscape Designer
alliance military is the only ally function I see remaining on the left hand side of the screen while everything else has a link in the alliance overview screen at the top. in that 3rd column of links there seems to be space left for one more link.

i was hoping we could get the managing of sending/recalling the units moved to that space

Enrico

Tree Surgeon
Ah, okay, I understand what you mean. Yeah should not be a problem to add I would imagine.

pinpower

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
I dont see why not but i personally dont see the harm in leaving it where it is. Its always been this way...if it aint broke dont fix it!

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
Generally I agree with your opinion 'if it ain't broke don't fix it' pinpower; but with the advent of the new setup of the overview, i think it would make sense to put it there so everything is in one place.

This ain't broke, but we should strive for consistency also i think. Thumbs up for this idea.

pinpower

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Yeah i guess, like i said cant hurt to change it but its not desperate.

Low down on the to-do list IMO.

*almost all the way up thumbage from me* ;)

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
shouldn't take more than 5 minutes? :p But fair enough, it isn't a desperately needed change and there are certainly higher priorities.

Garrett

Landscape Designer
i just don't want to accidentally recall the wrong mob again :(