• Those wishing to contribute to the game by making suggestions (both small and large) should read the following before doing so.

Bushtarion largely runs completely automatically, and has been designed intentionally to be as self-maintaining as possible, with mechanics and balance considered at a completed point.

Please do not spend large amounts of time coming up with complex suggestions in the hope that they will be read and possibly implemented in the future, unless you just enjoy the discussion, theory-craft, and such.

The most likely changes will be rules-changes, specific number-tweaks to units, techs, and similar sorts of changes, and only if a large community consensus is reached as "proof" that a change would, overall, be an improvement, and are more likely to be done in batches, occassionally, not as a regular thing.

A way to encourage players to stay on attacks/defence

LuckySports

Landscape Designer
Invisible H/F calcs should be made alot more obvious, especially concerning those that affect possible bounty earnings.
Bounty is there for a reason, you have played unfairly, therefore you should gain no protection from mass bashing {by lowering the bounty value of your staff}. In short, make bounty simple, what you see is what you get - Regardless of how many or who is attacking you.

I can get on board with this ONLY if you remove the base bounty from honorable target.. No point in making people who attack honorably suffer.. ^_^

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
Invisible H/F calcs should be made alot more obvious, especially concerning those that affect possible bounty earnings.
Bounty is there for a reason, you have played unfairly, therefore you should gain no protection from mass bashing {by lowering the bounty value of your staff}. In short, make bounty simple, what you see is what you get - Regardless of how many or who is attacking you.

I can get on board with this ONLY if you remove the base bounty from honorable target.. No point in making people who attack honorably suffer.. ^_^

5% is so minuscule that you never really profit, or make a notable cash return for killing/damaging, so I don't see a real reason why to remove base bounty.

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist

5% is so minuscule that you never really profit, or make a notable cash return for killing/damaging, so I don't see a real reason why to remove base bounty.

Tbh I like base bounty because it gives me funds to buy plants for the land i stole :p

Harley

Weeder
Seeing has how bounty has been a major change in the way that some players choose to attack, instead of discussing removing the bounty entirely, has anyone considered changing the way that it is earned instead of the amount earned.

For example, what if a player with a Dreaded title at a 71% bounty gains no bounty at all for hitting someone with lets say a Wicked title at 51%. With that same Wicked title at a 51% bounty only being able to gain any bounty from those with a lower percentage.

Meaning that the only way to gain any sort of bounty is to either have a green or white title, or if you have a red title then, is to hit someone with a equal or worse title than your own.

Harley

Weeder
Seeing has how bounty has been a major change in the way that some players choose to attack, instead of discussing removing the bounty entirely, has anyone considered changing the way that it is earned instead of the amount earned.

For example, what if a player with a Dreaded title at a 71% bounty gains no bounty at all for hitting someone with lets say a Wicked title at 51%. With that same Wicked title at a 51% bounty only being able to gain any bounty from those with a lower percentage.

Meaning that the only way to gain any sort of bounty is to either have a green or white title, or if you have a red title then, is to hit someone with a equal or worse title than your own.

My apologies for the above quoted posted because I forgot to justify WHY I thought this would be a good change.

That reason I think this would be a good change in the game is because it would mean that the upper players in the game that attack lower players simply for the bounty would not be as able to do that as they could currently be doing. Meaning that if they decided to hit the lower players it would not be for bounty any more, it would have to be for land, or ofc they could attack lower to simply make there current title worse if they really wanted to. Hopefully a change like this would allow for more competition for the fight for the rank 1 spot earlier in the round, seeing as how the rank 1 will have a very slight disadvantage to the rank 10 or 20 players, which could of course prolong at least any sort of resistance against rank 1.

Or at least it's just a thought. Looking forward to hearing what everyone thinks.

tobapopalos

Hydroponics Developer
It wouldn't change anything. Players at the top don't care if they have bounties and only attack for land anyway.

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
The top players do attack for land as well as kills. Removing the bounty part would suck, but would not have any effect on their gameplay style in the long term imo.