• Those wishing to contribute to the game by making suggestions (both small and large) should read the following before doing so.

Bushtarion largely runs completely automatically, and has been designed intentionally to be as self-maintaining as possible, with mechanics and balance considered at a completed point.

Please do not spend large amounts of time coming up with complex suggestions in the hope that they will be read and possibly implemented in the future, unless you just enjoy the discussion, theory-craft, and such.

The most likely changes will be rules-changes, specific number-tweaks to units, techs, and similar sorts of changes, and only if a large community consensus is reached as "proof" that a change would, overall, be an improvement, and are more likely to be done in batches, occassionally, not as a regular thing.

10 man allies next round

10 man allies next round

• I agree

Votes: 26 57.8%
  • I kinda agree but a bit more than 10

Votes: 7 15.6%
  • I like 20

Votes: 12 26.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark_Angel

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator
So to suddenly deem 90% of the players "irrelevant" and "unimportant" is a painfully stupid thing to have done. Even you should know better DA.

Firstly, most blatant case of putting words in someones mouth I've ever seen on these forums.

As your entire post is based on your belief that I don't consider ftf players a valuable part of the playerbase, please go read my post that clearly states

[q]But again, are these people as valuable as our ftw playerbase, who pay to support the game by way of purchasing BPs/pre-booking IDs etc. [/q]
Your exact words.
You are merely implying that they are less valuable than the FTW players, which is indeed a very arrogant and stupid thing to say.

Whether you read my post as that or not, that is a far cry from interpreting what I said as "ftf players are "worthless" "irrelevant"", as an argumentative Alci has suggested I said/implied.

Nobody is saying FTF players shouldn't be given as much consideration as FTW players. I'm saying our FTW "core" players, who return round after round, should be considered as important despite being far fewer in number. Whenever a new change is suggested there has to be a balance between what is going to benefit gameplay for each very different group of players, obviously something that is completely unfair for either side is out of the question, but (and perhaps this is shortsightedness on my behalf) I can't think of that many downsides for ftf players. Azzer, and others can, which is why this proposal has been rejected. Fair enough.

-

Unapproved by DA as the thread has been locked, edited my earlier post to include this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.