Search results

1. G

Unit Tool Tip

Any chance we could get a [unit!Sorcerer] type of tool tip?
  2. G

Typo?

So i'm looking through the manual [http://bushtarion.com/manual/waging_war.php] and see this: shouldn't that say "MINIMUM" government valuation of your victims?
  3. G

G-Blunted's Awsome Online Calculator!

Welcome to the fastest and easiest bushtarion calculator you've ever used!! It's seriously, really easy, and all conclusive. It's a mixture of harv calc, funds predicter, and seed calc all in one! All values were taken from Bobwo and antiback's firefox plugin. They are credited in full in...
  4. G

Need help with algorithm!

Anyone have any ideas what so ever as to how i would convert an ingame time format like: Thu 15th Jul, year 1. Morning in to a real world date/time format?? I'm coding in PHP, so if anyone has any ideas...please reply to this thread! Thanks! :)
  5. G

Enemy List

So, im lookin at my enemy list right. I see the top dude on the list (my worst enemy) has 50% bounty because i guess he did 1,305,540 kill damage. So i'm lookin in my news, this guy isn't anywhere in my news. Someone doin that much damage i would have remembered. I've run in to a couple thugs...
  6. G

Holiday Cease-Fire!

This was from 00:01 GMT on the 24th to 23:59 GMT on 26th right?
  7. G

Noob Questions

So, if I don't have enough harvesters...then my grass seeds will be low right? But even if there's not enough harvesters, you'll still get the grass seeds on 0 acres right?
  8. G

Hello!

Good explanation of what to do here Darryl, but who the hell is Groove Armada? Blah...anyways: Hi, im new here this round! I played a few rounds ago for a few rounds, but then took a few rounds off. I started on Friday, so whoo! Go me! Last time i played i completly dominated everyone..so i...
  9. G

Tracking your growth

I think it would be good to have a graph provided that graphed your overall networth per tick. Maybe have the graph flagged with attacks and defends against other players. Other data sets could be Land, Rank, % change of NW, seeds, plants, whatever. I don't know, i thought that would be cool...