Search results

1. R

[Recruiting] Solo Partner!

I'm looking for a super sexy solo partner! Preferably someone I know, but open to other options! PM me on the forums or find me in mIRC. Kisses. :lol:
  2. R

[Full] Round 38 - FTW

This alliance will be led by Leeroy and myself. Looking for.. • Experience players. • Contactable. • Active. • No spies, kthnx. Apply Here, Or mail either of us in account mail. Feel free to talk to us on IRC, my nick is online 24/7. Please state GMT Route you would like to go AND Activity
  3. R

Fix CG's?

[close] 1,250,000 allied Hippy attacked, distracting 1,027,681 hostile staff. [close] 65,000,000 hostile Political Mastermind attacked, distracting 1,243,317 allied staff. [close] 217,243,144 allied Protestor Guru attacked, distracting 200,249,835 hostile staff. [close] 5,000,000 allied Hippy...
  4. R

Prest, at a glance.

These accounts and events are being recalled from MY point of view. Lately, I've been reading a lot about Prest and how "bad" it was. Hopefully I can clear a few things up. First of all, let's squash these lies about stealing members. Prest never stole a single member from anywhere...
  5. R

[Available] Old School looking for a home

Umm, used to play several rounds back in the Virus days. Looking for an alliance preferably with someone I used to play with. Get at me. :)