Best Names of Round 38

tobapopalos

Hydroponics Developer
Fanatics arent useless.. :p Rebels get about 2:1 on TL, and gurus are extremely useful early-round.. A decent ratio of Rebels to Hippyvans could give you a wide variety of targets.

Don't hate on a route just because you haven't figured it out yet.. They all have their uses..

He didn't say it was useless, he said it was weak. And he's right. There isn't really any argument that can be made for rebels being as strong as robos or SAs or military. That's why hardly anybody plays them.

They are definitely a powerful route when played correctly.. even I underestimated them before I started to use them.. You should try them before you call them weak.. :p

OK. Take your rebels and put them in a 1 on 1 against any route in the game and see who comes out on top. They have a single, fairly pointless, use. They can last tick routes. Yay. I think I'll go for the ones which have units that fire on range, thanks.

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
Fanatics arent useless.. :p Rebels get about 2:1 on TL, and gurus are extremely useful early-round.. A decent ratio of Rebels to Hippyvans could give you a wide variety of targets.

Don't hate on a route just because you haven't figured it out yet.. They all have their uses..

He didn't say it was useless, he said it was weak. And he's right. There isn't really any argument that can be made for rebels being as strong as robos or SAs or military. That's why hardly anybody plays them.

They are definitely a powerful route when played correctly.. even I underestimated them before I started to use them.. You should try them before you call them weak.. :p

OK. Take your rebels and put them in a 1 on 1 against any route in the game and see who comes out on top. They have a single, fairly pointless, use. They can last tick routes. Yay. I think I'll go for the ones which have units that fire on range, thanks.

Unless your name is Yochoko. End.

Caranthir

Harvester
How often do you fight 1v1 battles in this game?

Pair them with an RPG who has some snipers and you will do good in 2v2's...

tobapopalos

Hydroponics Developer
How often do you fight 1v1 battles in this game?

Pair them with an RPG who has some snipers and you will do good in 2v2's...

How often do I do 1 vs 1s? Every time I attack.

And why bother pairing RPGs with rebels? I'd rather pair RPGs with something which fires first tick AND last tick.

If you play rebels you're doomed to a round of last ticking incomings (and frequently not even firing because the attackers recall after 2 ticks) and asking other people to help you get land. Why would I want to do that? You're basically saying "yes, I love being phoned every single night to send out from stealth rushes. And no, I don't really want to be able to do anything good while I'm actually online." Sounds like a sweet deal.

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
PlayingTheRideOfTheValkyriesLoud.
MarinesdontdieTheygotohelltoregroup

Like these two aswell.

LuckySports

Landscape Designer

rebels fire range.. I would pit my route against TL, or RPG anyday of the week in a 1v1 and come out on top. If I mass HippyVans, I'd happily take on strikers and robos instead. The extremists/fanatics are more defensive.. sure, but when you play the route properly.. its not difficult to find some targets that you can take by yourself.. :p

Ogluk

Official Helper
Community Operator
rebels fire range.. I would pit my route against TL, or RPG anyday of the week in a 1v1 and come out on top. If I mass HippyVans, I'd happily take on strikers and robos instead. The extremists/fanatics are more defensive.. sure, but when you play the route properly.. its not difficult to find some targets that you can take by yourself.. :p

only because you have a massive score and land lead over any target
try it when on parity with the rest of the game and see how you fare i say, you'll be incredibly frustrated

LuckySports

Landscape Designer

only because you have a massive score and land lead over any target
try it when on parity with the rest of the game and see how you fare i say, you'll be incredibly frustrated

Nah, I did use my troops to fight targets around my size earlier in the round.. :) I took on Petrols for land.. and did quite well! except for when they bought up :p

Dimitar

Landscape Designer
IfMakingFunnyNamesWasAnExam-I'dFail

It's funny because it's not an exam and he still fails

Pezza

Weeder
Must try harder with my name next round!

Some top quality names in the mix!