Best Names of Round 38

Leash

Weeder
25.80698 Root Of All Evil......This is my favorite....I like that its kind of a riddle or maybe a clue in Jeopardy.

deathscythe

Weeder
it really isnt much of a riddle, you can either that root<number> would be 666 OR that that number is the result of root<666> :/

Nibles

Weeder
not any lol worthy, but i smiled at a few:

dont farm me im friends with santa
Do not feed the Tyrannosaurus Rex
Send Troops. Then Write Essay =S (I can relate :()
SpaceGoat (haha, this was a satirical show on an Aussie radio station about SpaceGoat. Was about 4 years ago though so dunno if thats what they are referring to)

Nice to get a mention! (Send Troops. Then Write Essay =S) but had to restart cos Vamps were just not worth my 5 earth pounds lol the name made a lot of sense at the time as im at uni haha

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
had to restart cos Vamps were just not worth my 5 earth pounds lol the name made a lot of sense at the time as im at uni haha

I personally thoroughly enjoyed the Vamp route, you can't of attempted much experimentation. :p

Nibles

Weeder
had to restart cos Vamps were just not worth my 5 earth pounds lol the name made a lot of sense at the time as im at uni haha

I personally thoroughly enjoyed the Vamp route, you can't of attempted much experimentation. :p

Maybe not, but all the units before were just utter crap in comparison to other routes. Especially at the start I couldn't defend myself from flak even! Wasnt until I got gargoyles could I actually do anything! And mummys were great but frustrating that they didnt fire ALL ticks. Definitely one of the weakest routes in the game, along with fanatics imo

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
Skeletons and Zombies rape them flakz.

And so do Vampires. o_O
Like I say, experimentation would really prove my point, though.
The route might not serve many solid purposes of it's own, but it's definitely not helpless by any measure.

LuckySports

Landscape Designer

Maybe not, but all the units before were just utter crap in comparison to other routes. Especially at the start I couldn't defend myself from flak even! Wasnt until I got gargoyles could I actually do anything! And mummys were great but frustrating that they didnt fire ALL ticks. Definitely one of the weakest routes in the game, along with fanatics imo

Fanatics arent useless.. :p Rebels get about 2:1 on TL, and gurus are extremely useful early-round.. A decent ratio of Rebels to Hippyvans could give you a wide variety of targets.

Vamps aren't weak either, its all about knowing how to play the route. Personally - I'd take SA over vamps anyday, since SA are faster, and don't appear till ETA 1, and Assassins fire all ticks.. but that doesn't mean Vamps can't hold their own once fully ticked..

Don't hate on a route just because you haven't figured it out yet.. They all have their uses..

btw..

MarinesdontdieTheygotohelltoregroup

I dunno about funny.. but I definitely found that interesting..

tobapopalos

Hydroponics Developer
Fanatics arent useless.. :p Rebels get about 2:1 on TL, and gurus are extremely useful early-round.. A decent ratio of Rebels to Hippyvans could give you a wide variety of targets.

Don't hate on a route just because you haven't figured it out yet.. They all have their uses..

He didn't say it was useless, he said it was weak. And he's right. There isn't really any argument that can be made for rebels being as strong as robos or SAs or military. That's why hardly anybody plays them.

LuckySports

Landscape Designer

He didn't say it was useless, he said it was weak. And he's right. There isn't really any argument that can be made for rebels being as strong as robos or SAs or military. That's why hardly anybody plays them.

They are definitely a powerful route when played correctly.. even I underestimated them before I started to use them.. You should try them before you call them weak.. :p