Second to None Declares WAR!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silence

Head Gardener
Tyvm for the fun war. I was planning the fun hits. Im glad twigley continued and finished the job.

Thanks for the effort from emnity. You guys were very good defensivly and held out far better than I ever expected.

Things arent looking brilliant for Enmity :/

I'm dubious as to whether S2N actually deserve a massive amount of merit for their successes today, and future attacks, given I don't think S2N would have been in a position to attack Enmity had it not acquired the best of the remaining ReRR members - I.e Polo, Silence (who was actually the first to inform the community of the war declaration :/), Kuda and Eff-bee (whoever else, I don't know)

Well dur. But if it had not been for ReRR I would not be in this situation, and neither would have emnity, so its pointless speculating. I am where I ended up. I joined the alliance which I felt was the under dogs at the time and I feel I led them to a victory WHICH THE ALLIANCE DESEREVED.

Second to none were having 18 even 19 memebrs online at once attacking and you say they dont desereve it? I plan the hits, THEY came online and sent. IT IS A TEAM EFFORT. I filled the organiser spot and the rest of MY TEAM filled in with fantastic activity.

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
I only fear for Enmity coming out of sleep at different times :/

Silence

Head Gardener
congratulations on the win, ReRR.

Well dur. But if it had not been for ReRR I would not be in this situation, and neither would have emnity, so its pointless speculating. I am where I ended up. I joined the alliance which I felt was the under dogs at the time and I feel I led them to a victory WHICH THE ALLIANCE DESEREVED.

Second to none were having 18 even 19 memebrs online at once attacking and you say they dont desereve it? I plan the hits, THEY came online and sent. IT IS A TEAM EFFORT. I filled the organiser spot and the rest of MY TEAM filled in with fantastic activity.

Sore loser. Read that again. And FYI I was never invited into ReRR.

ZigZag

Harvester
congratulations on the win, ReRR.

Sore loser. Read that again. And FYI I was never invited into ReRR.

I don't think you would of joined them if your were invited tbh

blockatiel

Planter
I didnt say you had been in ReRR. I said that it was ReRR that earned the win, not you.

tobapopalos

Hydroponics Developer
Cockatiel strikes again...

PS. Well done, STN. Looks like you've given them a proper hammering (as you did with us :p). It's just a shame we won't know what would've happened if JJ hadn't been locked.

alexx

Harvester
It's just a shame we won't know what would've happened if JJ hadn't been locked.

60k acres more for S2N? :p
Nah j/k, like Silence said, stop speculating

I didn't mean about the whole powerblock thing. Just would've been interesting to see if the war had turned out differently if they had their leader playing.

can only say that a few other 'bad' timed stuff happened to quite a few members aswell... So no it's not only jj/eden + eff beep jumpin ship+ s2ns extreme activity that lead us to this..

Last edited:

Amanala

Harvester
It's just a shame we won't know what would've happened if JJ hadn't been locked.

60k acres more for S2N? :p
Nah j/k, like Silence said, stop speculating

I didn't mean about the whole powerblock thing. Just would've been interesting to see if the war had turned out differently if they had their leader playing.

can only say that a few other 'bad' timed stuff happened to quite a few members aswell... So no it's not only jj/eden + eff beep jumpin ship+ s2ns extreme activity that lead us to this..

Stop making excuses TBH, and congratulate them on their win.

Iamsmart

Landscape Designer
'Grats on the win - My apologies for not giving you a better fight, my internet decided to stop working for the majority of the day

:/

Podunk

Head Gardener
I don't think JJ would have helped much anyways, a bunch of flak doesn't really help much in top ally wars.

Iamsmart

Landscape Designer
He had quite a bit of SA's - And it would have been more about having a solid leader directing defense.

Podunk

Head Gardener
Geo-Phys Thief [22,500,000] Seed Thief [33,000,000] ... lol

Though yeah having a leader always helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.