Resist

Sir Drumalot

Harvester
Lol @ RRR crying when things go bad.
Wasnt like that when it was going your way was it?

Lol @ Twigs acting so mighty :lol:

Lol @ f0xx using different coloured text thinking he is 1337 when he isn't!

Cut the hype puppy and go bark at someone who cares ;)

If you didn't care, you wouldn't reply.

Btw you wont reply to this.
;)

Twig everyone knows f0xx is a better player than you. :)

Hell ive only been back a few weeks and I can already tell that.

To everyone in ReRR, try not to take it so personally guys.. This doesnt change anything, we're still gonna have fun.

lmao sirdrumretard. Hell, you have only been back a few weeks and I can already tell that you post mindless ***** of no value and merely back your friends up because they create your opinions for you. Grow a pair instead of hiding behind f0xx's greatness and maybe *then* you can start judging whether or not people are any good

Ok thanks

P.s. lmao at bubbles for crying :D

Still bitter aye? Cant expect much more from a child.. Flame all you want, it just makes me stronger :)

Ah the problem was that I was never bitter, did you not read my reactions to the whole 'backstabbing'?

I just find it amusing that you took such an ego boost from being in an alliance where you had nothing to with it's brilliance =P

I was merely pointing out that you are a retard, and that you are taking a postion of undeserved superiority in this situation and you have done nothing! So I think you should just shush.

Ahead made a good point, you may have been good 83267368939727037283 rounds ago, but lets face it, you suck now =P

You like bubbles, are better off not talking :D

hahaha you're not bitter? Ok mate, whatever helps you sleep at night.. :)

CLem

Head Gardener
Lol @ RRR crying when things go bad.
Wasnt like that when it was going your way was it?

Lol @ Twigs acting so mighty :lol:

Lol @ f0xx using different coloured text thinking he is 1337 when he isn't!

Cut the hype puppy and go bark at someone who cares ;)

If you didn't care, you wouldn't reply.

Btw you wont reply to this.
;)

Twig everyone knows f0xx is a better player than you. :)

Hell ive only been back a few weeks and I can already tell that.

To everyone in ReRR, try not to take it so personally guys.. This doesnt change anything, we're still gonna have fun.

lmao sirdrumretard. Hell, you have only been back a few weeks and I can already tell that you post mindless ***** of no value and merely back your friends up because they create your opinions for you. Grow a pair instead of hiding behind f0xx's greatness and maybe *then* you can start judging whether or not people are any good

Ok thanks

P.s. lmao at bubbles for crying :D

Still bitter aye? Cant expect much more from a child.. Flame all you want, it just makes me stronger :)

Ah the problem was that I was never bitter, did you not read my reactions to the whole 'backstabbing'?

I just find it amusing that you took such an ego boost from being in an alliance where you had nothing to with it's brilliance =P

I was merely pointing out that you are a retard, and that you are taking a postion of undeserved superiority in this situation and you have done nothing! So I think you should just shush.

Ahead made a good point, you may have been good 83267368939727037283 rounds ago, but lets face it, you suck now =P

You like bubbles, are better off not talking :D

hahaha you're not bitter? Ok mate, whatever helps you sleep at night.. :)

EXTREEEMMMMEEE QUOTTTINNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGggggggg!!!!

You guys need to just stop bickering.

Sir Drumalot

Harvester
I was just getting a rise out of Twigs because he thinks hes big now, so he can just **** on good people like f0xx.. And **** me did it work. :)

I, as many players would know that its hard to tell a players skill just by spying or reading a few of their forum posts. I do not actually judge, but instead provoke frustration.

Thanks for playing :)

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
Drummanoob you know we are all laughing SO HARD at you in the resistance channel right?

Nobody is frustrated, we just like seeing you make a fool of yourself :')

Sir Drumalot

Harvester
Drummanoob you know we are all laughing SO HARD at you in the resistance channel right?

Thats good mate, have fun. I sure have. :)

edit: Its funny that you would actually tell me that, like im gonna care what you think twig haha. You're funny m8.

Ram

Head Gardener

tbh Druma is right, you have said sh*t this round, until just now, '0mg suczezful rezist'
No one gives a f*ck. GG

Ahead

Head Gardener
Your points are all valid. I would recommend agreeing to disagree with regards to 'skill levels' though it just makes everyone (not specifically you) look childish and pathetic. This does include the members in my alliance who are posting to that nature. Even if you use it with a wise tongue (Druma/Twigs) does it really get us anywhere?

I have bolded your post which I find to just portray you.... I was going to use the word bitter but I don't think it is appropriate seeing as you have for use of a better term, won. But really Ahead, who are you trying to convince with your posts claiming we did it primarily to win, or certainly imply it? Some players hit sleep mode, so they can get some rest and keep troops (as I think *everyone* would agree the round is more fun when you have some troops to play with).
I will nitpick anyone who wishes to claim ReRR (I think that is our reference?) did what they/we did in order to claim rank 1 for ourselves, because it's stupid to see the circumstances and to think we couldn't predict this outcome as it is now.

I do not wish to argue the point of what we did, how we did it etc. as that ship has passed, but please use your brain (as you are a smart chap) and just write some truth instead of trying to make us look like idiots for doing what we did and still losing! omgwtf!

Peace :)

You know as well as I do that if I see someone talking about "skills" like Drumanoob did for example, I will comment :p I actually enjoy it when the forums are like this!

Firstly, how can I be bitter when I could have been in ReRR? All I had to do was ask after your first few waves and I would have been in. But I didn't. There are reasons for that and if I was so concerned about winning or playing in RRR then I would have joined. Therefore you cannot call me bitter (which is why I lol'd at f0xx when he said it before :p).

As for people splitting RRR for their score: I have NEVER said that everyone did, or explicitly or implicitly said that you have done it for that reason. The people I implied did were: FB, Polo (now proven), and Bubbles cos he's never won a round before but I put his down to his constant arse-licking of you too so that's possibly why he isn't in sleep mode yet :p People like icy and cb more than likely joined so that they wouldn't die when you did it. But the main people who did it for score I have already outlined.

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer

tbh Druma is right, you have said sh*t this round, until just now, '0mg suczezful rezist'
No one gives a f*ck. GG

LOL, that's so wrong its unture.

Do i need to prove you wrong again like i did in #Bushtarion ram?
I been nothing but gracious to RRR all round and posting all brs and saying gg on ones we lose and win.

Drummanoob - nobody cares shush ... we killed off rrr and they hit sleep and we are happy and laughing at the bitterness!

Sir Drumalot

Harvester
Your points are all valid. I would recommend agreeing to disagree with regards to 'skill levels' though it just makes everyone (not specifically you) look childish and pathetic. This does include the members in my alliance who are posting to that nature. Even if you use it with a wise tongue (Druma/Twigs) does it really get us anywhere?

I have bolded your post which I find to just portray you.... I was going to use the word bitter but I don't think it is appropriate seeing as you have for use of a better term, won. But really Ahead, who are you trying to convince with your posts claiming we did it primarily to win, or certainly imply it? Some players hit sleep mode, so they can get some rest and keep troops (as I think *everyone* would agree the round is more fun when you have some troops to play with).
I will nitpick anyone who wishes to claim ReRR (I think that is our reference?) did what they/we did in order to claim rank 1 for ourselves, because it's stupid to see the circumstances and to think we couldn't predict this outcome as it is now.

I do not wish to argue the point of what we did, how we did it etc. as that ship has passed, but please use your brain (as you are a smart chap) and just write some truth instead of trying to make us look like idiots for doing what we did and still losing! omgwtf!

You know as well as I do that if I see someone talking about "skills" like Drumanoob did for example, I will comment :p I actually enjoy it when the forums are like this!

Firstly, how can I be bitter when I could have been in ReRR? All I had to do was ask after your first few waves and I would have been in. But I didn't. There are reasons for that and if I was so concerned about winning or playing in RRR then I would have joined. Therefore you cannot call me bitter (which is why I lol'd at f0xx when he said it before :p).

As for people splitting RRR for their score: I have NEVER said that everyone did, or explicitly or implicitly said that you have done it for that reason. The people I implied did were: FB, Polo (now proven), and Bubbles cos he's never won a round before but I put his down to his constant arse-licking of you too so that's possibly why he isn't in sleep mode yet :p People like icy and cb more than likely joined so that they wouldn't die when you did it. But the main people who did it for score I have already outlined.

Ahead, you're bitter.. Oh look at that, I just called you bitter. It must be magic.

Martin

Garden Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator

100% perfect, 'cept you wouldn't have been allowed to join ReRR ;)

Ahead

Head Gardener

That's not what Polo said :p

Sir Drumalot

Harvester

No one gives a f*ck. GG

LOL, that's so wrong its unture.

Do i need to prove you wrong again like i did in #Bushtarion ram?
I been nothing but gracious to RRR all round and posting all brs and saying gg on ones we lose and win.

Drummanoob - nobody cares shush ... we killed off rrr and they hit sleep and we are happy and laughing at the bitterness!

None of us are bitter.. And you telling me to shush like a big girl just makes me want to keep talking.

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
Please do keep talking, laughing so hard xD

Why you in sleep btw drummanoob?

Martin

Garden Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator

That's not what Polo said :p

I don't believe that would have been the case, you were one of the few that 'we' as a collective specifically wanted to kill. Me and Polo discussed at length who to recruit and your name was never even raised as a posibility.

Anyway, it is irrelevant - I cleared up my previous query in your post and you reponded to that.

Polo

Garden Designer
Super Moderator

Aww, cute. You really think I'm naive enough to think we wouldn't get utterly destroyed when we left RapeRinseRepeat? As I said in the other thread, I received a text telling me to hit sleep so I did so.

Out of everyone I've ever played with (which is a rather large selection of players), there is noone in RebelRapeRepeat that I would consider a scorequeen and I would play with every single one of them again (well, so long as f0xx stopped *****ing at me ¬¬).

Sir Drumalot

Harvester
Please do keep talking, laughing so hard xD

Why you in sleep btw drummanoob?

You need to ask that? I was just messing with you before because you were being a douche to f0xx, but maybe you are a noob.

I'll spell it out for all the special kids (i.e Twigs)

Im in sleep because the train has left the station and its choo choo oclock.. You should be able to understand that since its in your language.

edit: Im flattered that you know who I am in-game thou Twigs.. Since I can never remember who you are, guess you only remember people that matter aye?

BuBbLeS

Harvester
martin : ROFL stop pwning Ahead. you'll make him cry

Polo : thanks for the kind words :p /me stalks polo

btw thanks to RRR/ReRR for the fun in the round :D

roll on more fun times

cb1202

Head Gardener

I joined for the lulz. Which I have had plenty of, and I was part of the original plan so don't say it was because I didnt want to be killed. The rest of the round should be good fun, well after I come out of my nooby sleep mode!! I cant wait for the ReRResistance! Against whoever comes out on top of our mass landrape :D