Landscape Designer
Re: Starcraft 2

it will never be released.

terrorist bombs. believe this.

TehPantz

Head Gardener

/me bumps the thread

word on the street is a December release?

Saints

Harvester

funny thing is that you are roomates and didnt have to say that last post hahah....

but hell ya cant wait for it omg

TehPantz

Head Gardener

well school hasn't started yet, so we are at our respective homes :p

not for long since the uni starts the 29th....

Minnzy

Weeder

TehPantz said:
/me bumps the thread

This is a game I am looking forward to so for that alone late 2009 release confirmed :(

Tis funny, not only do I want to play this but I am looking forward to when someone makes a mod so you can play the original Starcraft through the SC2 engine, not for myself since the original is great as is but I know a few people who will suddenly stop believing the 'gameplay' sucks solely because the graphics have improved... I dislike those attitudes

f0xx

Landscape Designer

Minnzy said:
TehPantz said:
/me bumps the thread

This is a game I am looking forward to so for that alone late 2009 release confirmed :(

Tis funny, not only do I want to play this but I am looking forward to when someone makes a mod so you can play the original Starcraft through the SC2 engine, not for myself since the original is great as is but I know a few people who will suddenly stop believing the 'gameplay' sucks solely because the graphics have improved... I dislike those attitudes

I completely second that.

BlackWolf

Landscape Designer

Lets say that so many of us have seen how companies are making this sequels without putting any effort to them. I have seen so many awesome games being ruined on sequel that my hopes are not that high.

TehPantz

Head Gardener

Blizzard will NOT release a game without their stamp of quality and 'playability'

of coarse there will be some bugs and glitches (every new release has them) but i have seen Blizzard stand behind their games like no other developer. Patches will follow and Starcraft 2 will pwn.

Podunk

Head Gardener

So blizzard got the great idea to launch each race separately from each other. So basically you'll have Terran out first, with their story, then a year or so later one of the other two races... Word on the street is you have to pay for all of them.

Personally I think its pretty crappy paying 3x the amount to get the same damn game.

Though since I <3 SC I'm probably going to end up buying all of them anyways...

Garrett

Landscape Designer

from some of the videos and playability i was watching last night... ok. done. sign me up.

Yang

Harvester

Meh, Blizz apparently said the game was just massive,

First one – Wings of Liberty, about Terrans
Second one – Heart of the Swarm, about Zerg
Last one – Legacy of the Void, about Protoss