What the....?!?!?!

Nitrous

Head Gardener
xxx of xxx [XXX] Police HQ of The Government [1] Attacking 250,000,000 ETA 1 tick.
Total: 250,000,000 incoming hostile

why would the HQ Government attack someone?

is this a bug of some sort? :?

Help please

Azzer

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Re: What the....?!?!?!

Government land farmers, for land trading between two friends.

The way the Government Land Farmers figure it, is if you're willing to mutually swap land between two friends, then you are probably avoiding Capital Gains or Land Inheritance tax somewhere, so the government likes to send land farmers in to ensure it gets it's cut.

Two friends that don't continually swap land between eachother (player A sends 1 staff to player B, so player B can retal below 30%), generally don't face such tax evasion issues...

SadYear

Pruner

[close] 249,965,907 hostile Government Land Farmer stole 4,614 land. [1,955] tree. [2,322] bush. [170] flower. [167] grass. [0] uncultivated.

I wish I had a few of those ! :D

Nitrous

Head Gardener

Azzer said:
Government land farmers, for land trading between two friends.

The way the Government Land Farmers figure it, is if you're willing to mutually swap land between two friends, then you are probably avoiding Capital Gains or Land Inheritance tax somewhere, so the government likes to send land farmers in to ensure it gets it's cut.

Two friends that don't continually swap land between each other (player A sends 1 staff to player B, so player B can retal below 30%), generally don't face such tax evasion issues...

OK cool :D

BTW, just to confirm people I wasn't land farming or whatever.
Was someone in my alliance. :D