War Problems?

Davis

Tree Surgeon
[15:56:46] <BigBoss> The valuation of our war declaration target, The_Fighting_Irish, has dropped so low that our war declaration against them has been rescinded.
[15:56:51] <BigBoss> First war this round is over
[16:00:19] <Davis> i sitll dont see any allies with wars won/abandoned/lost
[16:00:25] <saints> same

Loz

Harvester
Re: War Problems?

bigboss won the war with hes merry men AND women what happend to the point on the tables thing
?????????????????????????????????????

:mad:

TaO

Tree Surgeon

Yeha i won my war taking losses and doing nice damages.. fighting like a bunch of schoolgirls.. and now we dont got a nice Wars Won 1 on the overview? :(

how lame we did our best to be the first alliance to start a war and win the first war, now we did and we cant prove its a real win? :mad: :mad: :mad:

Davis

Tree Surgeon

seems someone left out some information...
[16:13:54] <BigBoss> [22:00] <Davis> i sitll dont see any allies with wars won/abandoned/lost << >>Pending Declaration of War: (3 ticks)
[16:14:00] <BigBoss> mayb i should wait till these end

till that time comes, no more posting in this thread or ill eat your left kidney.

Azzer

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator

There is no war won/lost stuff yet - this will come in when "alliance enemies" comes in in the next "Big update" due this round.

Davis

Tree Surgeon

so will the already taken place wars show up at this time or will it only keep track of the alliances that have won/lost/tied after the update?

Azzer

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator

Needs the update as there will be a new set of code that actually determines a "winner" properly.

Davis

Tree Surgeon

but what i was saying is will the update go and look at past wars that have started and ended before the update or will it disregard those thus upsetting those who have tried hard for their victory to be shown?

sorry if you answered this above and i just didn't understand your post.

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist

Davis said:
but what i was saying is will the update go and look at past wars that have started and ended before the update or will it disregard those thus upsetting those who have tried hard for their victory to be shown?

sorry if you answered this above and i just didn't understand your post.

It seems that Azzer needs to implement a new set of code to determine who wins/loses wars so it appears that wars before this code is in place will not count because it will not have the necessary code to judge appropriate winners/losers.

Davis

Tree Surgeon

IMO
[15:56:46] <BigBoss> The valuation of our war declaration target, The_Fighting_Irish, has dropped so low that our war declaration against them has been rescinded.
shows that they have won, sure there could have been other factors but say TFI was winning even if TFI was getting most of their losses from strangers they should have stayed relatively even in score imo.

Azzer

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator

The war system will be much more complicated than that.

Atm you could declare a war against an alliance target only just in your range, someone in that alliance might leave (temporarily or otherwise), and the resulting valuation loss could give you a "win".

The upcoming system will be based on actual hostile actions against eachother, direct comparisons in land stole, kill damage done, and bribe damage done.

DarkSider

Tree Surgeon

Would be sweet if you heavily decrease the time until war mode kicks in too :D Element of surprise ftw

pinpower

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator

DarkSider said:
Would be sweet if you heavily decrease the time until war mode kicks in too :D Element of surprise ftw

yeah, i dont mean to stray off topic to much but ive always thought this...im sure many more allainces would use this function if the other alliance didnt get like 10 hours or w/e it is to get people online and plan defence etc etc...or tbh a counter attack before the attacking alliance has had a chance to get things together

i think something alot shorter like 2 hours seems acceptable...