Top 5 Greatest Player Achievements

the only way to see who is the best,most talented,skilled,smartest,rudest is to make this a solo game with no teamplay whatsoever only then u can see who is the best bushplayer. OK

I really think im on of the best players cause i know I play by the roughest conditions and still pwn. I dont think there are many players that could perform better than playing by the thougest conditions as I play.

Why i think this ? because most of you dont know how it is to play PURE solo, with no allies,no cheating,no abusing, using only ur mind and fingers to count stats ratios and not being safelisted by dossins of other top players. Most of you play with the best and not against the best, so u cant possibly know who is the best.

I know this that the best player is the one with the most time to spend on this. OK

OK I belieave it is like this and since im the only SOLO player I belieave that im the best SOLO PLAYER. Its not the same as playing solo with naps, and being safelisted or having someone to boost your AR.

I make this clear now since im not talking about the way you play but the way i play. I play SOLO that means what I just wrote above and thats the way I play this game. OK

Dont get mad or offended now cause I think this way, I know you will but nothing I can do against it. OK

I tell it again, I say this from my perspective of playing. I know you play it on an easier lvl than me Yes i call it easier cause it is It is easier to have allies,friends,being in an ally. OK

OK OK OK.

Garrett

Landscape Designer
what would happen if we removed bots? you wouldn't have a target.

you say alot with meaning nothing. no proof to back anything up. the truth is, if there were no bots you wouldn't play because you don't attack anyone but bots.

tobapopalos

Hydroponics Developer
the only way to see who is the best,most talented,skilled,smartest,rudest is to make this a solo game with no teamplay whatsoever only then u can see who is the best bushplayer. OK

I really think im on of the best players cause i know I play by the roughest conditions and still pwn. I dont think there are many players that could perform better than playing by the thougest conditions as I play.

Why i think this ? because most of you dont know how it is to play PURE solo, with no allies,no cheating,no abusing, using only ur mind and fingers to count stats ratios and not being safelisted by dossins of other top players. Most of you play with the best and not against the best, so u cant possibly know who is the best.

I know this that the best player is the one with the most time to spend on this. OK

OK I belieave it is like this and since im the only SOLO player I belieave that im the best SOLO PLAYER. Its not the same as playing solo with naps, and being safelisted or having someone to boost your AR.

I make this clear now since im not talking about the way you play but the way i play. I play SOLO that means what I just wrote above and thats the way I play this game. OK

Dont get mad or offended now cause I think this way, I know you will but nothing I can do against it. OK

I tell it again, I say this from my perspective of playing. I know you play it on an easier lvl than me Yes i call it easier cause it is It is easier to have allies,friends,being in an ally. OK

OK OK OK.

1st paragraph: The best players are not the best solo players. There's a lot more to the game than just flakking bots. Organising defence, organising attacks, getting a good team together, all take a lot more skill (or experience, if you prefer) than playing solo. I've always considered playing solo a soft option. There are no activity requirements, no defensive worries, no land caps or land targets. All you have to worry about is your own little world (and it appears that you DO live in your own little world). You can't really disagree since you've never actually played in an alliance, and that's probably because no sensible leader would recruit you.

2nd paragraph: You are not one of the best players out there. You are a non-event. You are a tiny little bug squished on the windscreen of life. You don't appear to have any sense whatsoever of what this game is about, and you just post utter nonsense on here to try and annoy people, and get your own little jollies out of trolling the crap out of these forums.

3rd paragraph: Surprising as it may seem, plenty of people HAVE played properly solo before. Just because they didn't talk about it quite as much as you, doesn't mean they don't exist. I've played solo a few times without pnaps, without being safelisted, without attacking with alliances, and I didn't make quite as big a deal about it as you seem to do (and I did it with far greater success tbh).

4th paragraph: The best player is not necessarily the one with the most time to spend. Spending time on it helps, but it is not the be all and end all. I'd rather have a 5 hour a day decent player than a 15 hour a day idiot.

5th paragraph: I don't think you are the only SOLO player. And even if you were you still wouldn't be the best. You just suck that badly.

Final paragraph: You think it's easier to play in an alliance than as a solo. To put it simply, you are wrong. You can play solo and put in as much or as little time as you want. The only thing you have to worry about is your own account. In an alliance you have to worry about your own account, and 19 others. To believe that solo play is so much harder than allied play is ignorance in the most extreme form.

BlackWolf

Landscape Designer
Who cares who is "the best"?
You really think that Welshie ever argued with me or with Angela or that I or angie or Welshie ever questioned each others leadering?

We didnt care!! We still today dont care. Yes I know Angie was awesome leader I bow to her. I also bow to Welshie... He was amazing. But I say now of my heart. None of us who have done what we did in the past. (I least of us 3) dont care. We did it for our reasons not for reasons of others.

I think thats where Melnibone in his wisdom and in his stoned writing caught the whole princinble of the whole thing. Those who actually do belong to any lists are the one who cares least of such.

As such I must say to f0xx... I would take Fer 100-0 against you in my alliance... why? Cause your ego maniastic person who gives up at the sight of troubles. Fer is the guy who laughes when lady luck hits her to face... then he pulls himself together and does 3 times more work to recover... That is the BEST player type in this game. and Fer is among very few. Where your just scorequeen who rides on wave and abandons when down. Truth hurst.

Martin

Garden Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator
Who cares who is "the best"?
You really think that Welshie ever argued with me or with Angela or that I or angie or Welshie ever questioned each others leadering?

We didnt care!! We still today dont care. Yes I know Angie was awesome leader I bow to her. I also bow to Welshie... He was amazing. But I say now of my heart. None of us who have done what we did in the past. (I least of us 3) dont care. We did it for our reasons not for reasons of others.

I think thats where Melnibone in his wisdom and in his stoned writing caught the whole princinble of the whole thing. Those who actually do belong to any lists are the one who cares least of such.

As such I must say to f0xx... I would take Fer 100-0 against you in my alliance... why? Cause your ego maniastic person who gives up at the sight of troubles. Fer is the guy who laughes when lady luck hits her to face... then he pulls himself together and does 3 times more work to recover... That is the BEST player type in this game. and Fer is among very few. Where your just scorequeen who rides on wave and abandons when down. Truth hurst.

Agree completly, appart from the f0xx bit, if f0xx played active he'd be one of the top players in my list. That's why there are different leaders, different groups though.
tbh, even though I am not a 'top all time great leader' I played against BW, Angie, Welshie and it was great fun, we all had the banter between us, but could PM each other and just say "Dude, you won, give us a break?". I remember doing it with Welshie and he then recepricated later in the round.

There was an enjoyment and a rivalry, and until there are 3-4 'powers' back again, there won't be that.

f0xx

Landscape Designer
As such I must say to f0xx... I would take Fer 100-0 against you in my alliance... why? Cause your ego maniastic person who gives up at the sight of troubles.....Where your just scorequeen who rides on wave and abandons when down. Truth hurst.

Yes BW, I know how much you hate me, now go play along, coz "you're out of your league".

Garrett

Landscape Designer
we should all just take a page out of roland burris's book and carve our own accomplishments on our own grave so everyone can read if they care. most people wont and dont care so the accomplishments and others views of them are ultimately meaningless. heck even the people who have accomplished something are hazy on the details.

in the words of monty python 'get on with it!'

Sir Drumalot

Harvester
Where to start...

So many of you mention only recent events.. Only cb1202 remembers Doax? One of the greatest all round players ive known, and one of the few I looked up to.

Glad to see some remember Sordes, the hardest working leader and helper in the game. A statement im sure a few will resent, but ive been in both Angelas and Sordes crews and have no doubt and stand by it, it would be hard to beat either.

ok so knowone really knows who i am,
and probably wont care what i say but my first ever round in bush was back in round 4, i joined mid way through some of my high school friends led me into this game. this is back when if i remember correctly there were online Mil, prot and thug routes.

well in round 5 i joined my friends ally (New Order) and if you care to look back it was literally 13 ppl vs and ally of 90... it was such a fun round with inc's etc.... but the one person i remeber form that ally other than my friends was a guy called richeh.... with 101k acres and i dont think that kind of land has been acheived much ever since! so i fort he needed a mention, and the whole ally needed a mention for having only 13members against 90.

I saw this post and so I just had to post a reply even thou Matts probably not around anymore.. In it you say 101k is likely the most land ever held.. But both me and Louie 2 rounds later held almost 150k.

Anyway people I would mention would be:

Angela (Brilliant leader) - Hands down best all round leader of her time.
Sordes (Brilliant leader) - Legendary tactics/politics.
Doax (All rounder) - The only player ive known to take on the top alliance solo
Louie (Land whore) - I know land whores, I was one. This guy was impressive.

I have a huge list of people I think are worthy of recognition, but these 4 stood out from the rest in my opinion.

Last edited:

Welshie

Harvester
Actually, now that Tana mentioned it, Welshie is the leader that has led the most alliances (groups) to rank 1. He has won 7 rounds with his alliances:

1. Round 11 (SS + Hysteria)
2. Round 12 (Alcoholics + TZ)
3. Round 13 (Amnesia + Oblivion)
4. Round 15 (Praetoriani + Sin)
5. Round 17 (Valhalla + Symbiosis
6. Round 18 (Surreal + cappucino)
7. Round 27 (Hell)

He actually lead 6 to rank 1 as he took a round off leading (Round 15). The boy was being slack ;)

To clarify, ShadowSyndicate was led/created by myself and Adept in round 11, after leading HowlingRain the round previous. I left to create Hysteria and gave the leadership over to Adept. I believe Welshie was MO in SS, but take nothing away from him, that's probably still the most mpressive record.

Hello :) People are talking about me again, I can almost feel my ego inflating o_O

Signer is right, R11 I managed to join Hysteria earlyish in the round with a few of the dutchies, I can't remember exactly how but I think our alliance must've fallen apart. It wasn't my alliance even though I did end up MO I think, I was mostly jumping on the bandwagon.

It's true that Stefi did most of the work founding Sin, but IIRC I had to take over the leadership about a third of the way through the round, n'est-ce pas ma belle? ;)

But to be honest, that list doesn't tell the whole story - I never lead alone, I always had help from Steffi, the dutchies, bo, odin etc for example as leaders, and ofc siers vick and scaggy etc as great players, darksider as tactician.

As for great players, I'm sure I've already contributed to compilations like this before. Darksider, Sordes, Blackwolf, Angela, are all players who remain in my memory, as foes and friends :) Lesser mentions to other greats such as Kuda, Martin, f0xx, cervantes, Polo... but I'll never remember everyone. It's the whole community that made the game fun for me; but also the circumstances I was in - I had lots of spare time, the game was new, I'd never really played an internet game like it before, everything made that epoch an exciting time worth giving up sleep for. Now my circumstances have changed and I just play an account a few hours a day and lurk in the low alliances, suiciding myself. There are certainly great players now that I'm not aware of.

PS - Azzer sucks at his own game :)

DarkSider

Tree Surgeon
Signer is right, R11 I managed to join Hysteria earlyish in the round with a few of the dutchies, I can't remember exactly how but I think our alliance must've fallen apart.

Allow me to refresh your memory :D
You and the dutchies played in TFB and my alliance (SS) wtfpwnedbbqsauce your alliance in about 2 waves because you weren't online to organize defence :D As expected obviously, your alliances never been too impressive :p
I think 40 member public alliances changed to max 20 midround and we had to split in 2, and Signer for some reason trusted the enemy and got a few of your guys in.

P.S. We also zeroed you while you defended siers with just a few ticks to go, ahhh fun times :p

Tapeyy

Pruner

OK OK OK.

alliances are harder than a solo bunker.... unless you are in the rank one alliance and resistance has given up.

Fascinating Facts:
Since this round began ticking, you have spent roughly 0.72 day(s) online.
You spend around 0.5 hour(s) a day playing Bushtarion.

Far from my rank 3 activity (16 hours a day i think it was... maybe 12 cannot remember) a couple rounds back :? and im achieving a very similar rank. Noooo one is attacking me so im sad :(

CountZepplin

Pruner
Anyways...
Best achievements...

1.Lafin only guy in history of bushtarion who has managed to lead whole alliance to attack and die against SAS.
Beat that!

If anyone is interested in reading Alliance channel logs, here they are. Damn, this was really really funny, alliance died to SAS.
(I deleted some logs cause it was very long)

This was Round 20 i believe. 14 guys lost their staff in 1 tick...

I actually remember that. ID 8, the target, was Recap I believe, a dutchie. He was one of ours, in the post-Dutchie ruling era where everyone hated us, so we were being bashed by everyone :p

Some left when it got a little hopeless, then some came back, and we saw him under attack. Couldn't get him on, then someone got the bright idea ETA 1/2 that if they didn't realize he was still solo we'd intel spam him so they might not notice.

It worked :D

btw I'm really enjoying necro-ing these threads :p

aGit

Harvester
ooh! e-penis thread!

always (ir)relevant! :roll:

to the mod who keeps deleting posts, please send a message to whoevers post you deleted so you can be reported if needed. as it is, deleting posts without notifying the perpetrator is a gross misuse of power.

Davs

Garden Designer
to the mod who keeps deleting posts, please send a message to whoevers post you deleted so you can be reported if needed. as it is, deleting posts without notifying the perpetrator is a gross misuse of power.

Not a misuse of power so much as a waste of time. The perpetrator may not know what they did wrong unless someone actually tells them the specific reason that their post was deleted.

Iamsmart

Landscape Designer
Anyways...
Best achievements...

1.Lafin only guy in history of bushtarion who has managed to lead whole alliance to attack and die against SAS.
Beat that!

If anyone is interested in reading Alliance channel logs, here they are. Damn, this was really really funny, alliance died to SAS.
(I deleted some logs cause it was very long)

This was Round 20 i believe. 14 guys lost their staff in 1 tick...

I actually remember that. ID 8, the target, was Recap I believe, a dutchie. He was one of ours, in the post-Dutchie ruling era where everyone hated us, so we were being bashed by everyone :p

Some left when it got a little hopeless, then some came back, and we saw him under attack. Couldn't get him on, then someone got the bright idea ETA 1/2 that if they didn't realize he was still solo we'd intel spam him so they might not notice.

It worked :D

btw I'm really enjoying necro-ing these threads :p

That had to be the greatest moment *EVER* :p