• Those wishing to contribute to the game by making suggestions (both small and large) should read the following before doing so.

Bushtarion largely runs completely automatically, and has been designed intentionally to be as self-maintaining as possible, with mechanics and balance considered at a completed point.

Please do not spend large amounts of time coming up with complex suggestions in the hope that they will be read and possibly implemented in the future, unless you just enjoy the discussion, theory-craft, and such.

The most likely changes will be rules-changes, specific number-tweaks to units, techs, and similar sorts of changes, and only if a large community consensus is reached as "proof" that a change would, overall, be an improvement, and are more likely to be done in batches, occassionally, not as a regular thing.

This is something I've missed in Bounty Hunting

bigjim1222

Digger
One of the few things i missed about the bounty hunting changes was on the alliance stats page. but since you could check it elsewhere i didn't care too much. nw i cant chck to see how im doing against myalliance mates in bounty hunting. next time you do some changes can we bring back the Boba Fett stat please :D

Now flame away and tell me why this idea sucks

Garrett

Landscape Designer
Re: This is something I've missed in Bounty Hunting

it's on the world tables.

boba fett stat would ultimately be meaningless. with previous bounty hunting - the competition was open to all. now it's a revenge system and some people don't get attacked or attacked much. plus I've been lucky where 99% of my enemies will die to me when i'm fully tekked :twisted: - others have more enemies that they can't fight back very well or at all.

so since it's such a biased system by it's very nature the boba fett stat has no real relevence anymore.

bigjim1222

Digger
Re: This is something I've missed in Bounty Hunting

Garrett said:
it's on the world tables.

boba fett stat would ultimately be meaningless. with previous bounty hunting - the competition was open to all. now it's a revenge system and some people don't get attacked or attacked much. plus I've been lucky where 99% of my enemies will die to me when i'm fully tekked :twisted: - others have more enemies that they can't fight back very well or at all.

so since it's such a biased system by it's very nature the boba fett stat has no real relevence anymore.

very valid points, ut with boba fett it was easy for me to check, jump on irc and tell my alliance mates how much better i am then them. im petty that way.