[Recruiting] Solo Group

nightwish

Pruner
What the?

Is there a bug on the forum or something ? my messages keeps dissapearing ...

nightwish

Pruner
Enourmous bugs ... i think someone should check the forum coding to make sure the messages register.

Zer0

Harvester
Seymouri Jessica and a couple people who left ss are prob interested in this, I will ask them to account mail you

Coon1

BANNED
We gave jessica 2 pnaps already but i think she changed groups. Anyone else is welcome to hit me up

Coon1

BANNED
we have a smallish group running so if you want in, account mail me your ids and i'll try and fit you in

Jerrysminion

Harvester
Lol, did you wake up with your feathers ruffled or are you simply unable to see the humor in your use of sentence structure?

we have a smallish group running so if you want in, account mail me your ids and i'll try and fit you in

How many "ids" is one allowed to have in your alliance ?

Is that a serious question? Are you really asking if you can have multiple ids join our solo group?

Coon1

BANNED
Probably a teaspoon or two of Skepticism ... from your fearless leader's lack of humor.

Coon,

Are you seeking to be a leader in a group of Solo players.. or are you trying to get a group of players to work together as independents?? You come off as bossy and unappreciative.

Wat is all of you taking so long...

Either/or, whatever gets the job done. I won't however, accept people who are cheating into the group.

Jerrysminion

Harvester
How noble of you.

My comment referred to nothing of the sort..except for the fact that your wording contradicted your fiery passion to execute all whom dare to multi.

I am down to topple the standing monarchy. How many heads are active within your minority?

Probably a teaspoon or two of Skepticism ... from your fearless leader's lack of humor.

Coon,

Are you seeking to be a leader in a group of Solo players.. or are you trying to get a group of players to work together as independents?? You come off as bossy and unappreciative.

Either/or, whatever gets the job done. I won't however, accept people who are cheating into the group.

Coon1

BANNED
How noble of you.

My comment referred to nothing of the sort..except for the fact that your wording contradicted your fiery passion to execute all whom dare to multi.

I am down to topple the standing monarchy. How many heads are active within your minority?

Coon,

You'll need to pm me your id before we discuss further i think