Since is the gripe season...

DarkSider

Tree Surgeon
I always wanted to gripe about self centred ppl who often are officials or old players or wannabe superstars that especially in the suggestion forum act like they're in charge of the game. Didn't want to make this thread when i was anoyed by said posts so they don't take it as a personal hit for that 1 post but i'll make it now since i didn't spotted one of those for a while :p
For example somebody makes a suggestion and then some monkey wakes up to post " The game is already too complicated, this won't be implemented sorry"; "Bad suggestion, it won't happen"; "Nice try but .. NO".
Add to those kind of posts other arrogant ppl that are not even officials and say "I'll allow him more time to show to comunity that ..." or "I give mirc ops one more chance to show they are the ppl that Azzer needs." etc. If you give him/them time to prove something you just can't claim that time you *generously offered* them is to show the comunity a fact. It's only to personally show you a thing, IF they are bothered about it.
Stop acting like judges and learn to be more humble ! :p Voice your opinion, post counter arguments if you want to, it's for Azzer to decide what gets implemented or not. I at least couldn't care less about your opinion if you present it as a fact in that way.

Edit : I almost forgot of the kind that needs to express their superiority in front of the small peons who are not up to their standards and in a bush discution with 2 or more sides arguing about a matter they will hop in with:
" I went to the store, bought 1 bottle of wine, drank it with my gf, we had sex and when i came back to bush you ppl are still arguing for the same thing. Get a life."
" Why are you all arguing ? It's just a game. "
" Who cares what they say and what those do, let's all hold our hands and be friends" etc.
We all know it's just a game, if some want to be more involved while others prefere a more relaxed aproach it's entirely their choise. If you have nothing to add to the topic discussed be it positive or negative feedback and you feel the urge to appear like the shiny white knight with a crap post like that, follow Johnnie Walker motto :p

Last edited:

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
i'd be inclined to agree with you in general DS, but to be fair, there are some suggestions that you can quite definitely say will not be implemented in the forseeable future (transfer of player funds within alliances for example?)

Then again, posting a *reason* for why it won't be implemented, even if you just copy/paste from another thread is always going to be more helpful than 'nope, not a chance sorry' without a word of explanation. That is unnecessarily harsh and cruel.

DarkSider

Tree Surgeon
Nobody can say in which direction the game will go, often Azzer has no clue aswell.
In my first round i came as a noob from Utopia and posted: "Why isn't there a dynamic system for attacking gains ? It would make sense to me to give better rewards for attacking worthy enemies than farming low. I played utopia and this thing works in there"

I quickly got bashed by "wannabe superstars", I think Sordes put his all knowing hat on too and was told something like : What works for utopia can't work for bushtarion. This is an entirely different game and it is required for the top to get fast acres so they pull away and the rest of the alliances can enjoy their round in peace.
Guess what happens a few rounds later ?

Really i see no point in acting like judge when it comes for any suggestion be it "Disable alliances" or make all gov defence nonlethal etc. While for some it sounds crazy you can never say for sure this will never happen in bush. And even if the suggestion it's so unrealistic that there's no way it will happen like " Azzer give 1k pounds to #1 alliance each round" it's just rude to act like you have control over the game and shut it down in that manner.

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
i'm not saying you're wrong, i'm just saying there are certain things that if suggested, you could definitely say were not going to be implemented in the forseeable future without a lot of adjustment of the game. Period.